Friday, June 02, 2006

Global Day of Prayer- June 4, 2006



I am currently in Hong Kong preparing to particpate in the 2nd historical Global Day of Prayer gathering. This year over 40,000 Christians from Hong Kong, China will gather in the HK stadium to pray for God's glory to fill China and the whole earth! Mobilize your city and nation to pray with over 250 million Christians worldwide on June 4, 2006!!!

Blessings, Jaeson Ma (read below)

check out the GDOP 2005 Video POWERFUL (www.globaldayofprayer.com)

also goto for HK: www.cityrenewal.com.hk
----------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends

We are still amazed about the participation of more than 220 million Christians from 156 nations in the 2005 Global Day of Prayer! And this is just the beginning. As we move towards 2010 we trust that all Christians from all nations around the globe will unite in a day of repentance and prayer preparing the way for God’s glory to be revealed.

Up to date we have 190 nations who have officially indicated that they are having an event / events on 4 June 2006. According to some this will be greatest Prayer gathering ever in the History of mankind. Amazingly Africa and Asia are the most represented.

BUT, the dream is still to saturate every single nation in the globe with prayer on June 4, Pentecost Sunday. To reach this goal we still need to get 31 nations to participate. Below please find a list of the outstanding countries for which we urgently need contacts. There is only a few days left to get these countries involved and if all of us can unite in a concerted effort to make contact with these nations we can still reach the goal.

GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER VIDEOS
Please click on the following link to view the 2005 Transformation video mms://64.34.177.164/globaldayofprayer/gdp2005.wmv

Please click on the following link to view the Graham Power invitation video mms://64.34.177.164/globaldayofprayer/grahampowerinvitation.wmv

5 Comments:

At 6/04/2006 04:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jaeson,

It's super encouraging to hear what the Lord is doing all over the world! Please share the stories of Hong Kong's Global Day of Prayer!

I am a friend of Chris Ngai's and we've been trying to get in contact with you for a couple of weeks. I figured I'd leave a post on your blog to try to contact you.

My two friends and I heard about the Pure Life Revolution happening in Tennessee right now and our hearts were set ablaze to see this generation return in our purity and take a stand for righteousness.

We've been contacting and networking a couple of churches together here in Arizona to commit to a prayer and repentance movement. By God's divine timing, we'll be starting the Pure Life Revolution Vision fast the day that they end in Nashville.

Arizona will be having three corporate gatherings during this time and we wanted to see if you would be available to speak at one of them (June 30th or July 8th).

It's really exciting because our youth and college groups embarked on such a battle before. We expect giants to fall in our churches as we become indignant about our purity and righteousness.

I hope you get to read this. Please respond, call Chris Ngai, or email me at jyngai@gmail.com if you get a chance.

Thanks a lot! May God bless and continue to use you!

 
At 6/04/2006 05:34:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Pastor Jaeson! Welcome back to Hong Kong! Jesus with you!!!

 
At 6/04/2006 05:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Pastor Jaeson! Welcome back to Hong Kong!

 
At 6/05/2006 03:28:00 AM , Blogger Jennifer Lee said...

Hi Jaseon:

Thanks Lord for making me access to this link from the Forthrunner Church that I am going to attend the summer training this late June.

Briefly heard about your name and your work on the Campus Transformation Network in the previous Joint University students camp held in Hong Kong. I write to share with you how amazing Lord’s work on me via your work:

I teach the Associate Degree programme in a local Community College in Hong Kong and had been living on University campus for 13 years. During the worship service this Sunday, an 18 years old young sister talked about how she passed along love onto her junior form schoolmates. She said : Jesus is asking us to reach out and love those being regarded as minuscule. How trustful is this young sister willing to follow Lord’s will and started doing lots of miracle things on her campus. I then received the calling from Jesus : love your AD students for they all being regarded as failure of University entrance. Somehow Lord asked me to convert my blog into a site devoted to the LOVE for Associate Degree students. Writing is not my strength but I am ready to be submissive to Lord. May Lord’s love to reach out these group of students who mostly have low self-esteem and negative self-image.

When the pastor prayed for Lord’s will be revealed to all the students in my University this noon at the centre of the campus, the holy spirit touched upon me and I burst into tears. I cry out for Lord in sending more of his servants to this University and revival on those current one. I deeply understand Lord has put me on campus for a definite purpose. Your work on the campus transformation deeply touched upon me and I am glad that Lord directs me in reading your sites this afternoon. This is such an encouragement. I hope to see this campus transformation will be like the “Global Day of Prayer” and be spread to Hong Kong and then subsequently hundred of nations around the world.

God bless you and his work via you.

Jennifer Lee
Hong Kong

http://jenleehongkong.blogspot.com/
http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/jenlee

 
At 6/06/2006 07:56:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaeson, glad to know that you have gone to Hongkong. The people there are blessed. Pray that God strenghten you and continue to use you. Pray that Holy Spirit fall on you and always be with you. Pray that more people become to pursue God and give thanks and praise to Him.
Today, there is bitter and anger in my heart. I have dicided to give up myself and live only for The Lord, and to rejoice in Him all the time. However, it can be hard. I need sport, need Holy Spirit to lift me up! Lord, don't leave me and let me be apart from you, don't take back The Holy Spirit you have given me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home