Friday, November 14, 2003

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I ask you urgently for your fervent prayers and intercessions for a close dear friend
Hanh Do. For those of you who have not heard, Hanh got into a car accident
Thursday evening and passed away on impact. Hanh is only 20 years old, a
Bible college student at Bethany and one of the most on fire Christians I have
ever known. I and many others do not believe it was her time to go & firmly
believe to not give up in FAITH that God can raise Hanh back from the dead.

Right now, we are standing in faith that Jesus the resurrection and the life
will give life back into Hanh's mortal body and wake her up from the dead.
Some of you may think I'm crazy, but I don't care. I'm clinging to God's Word
and believing that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Please lift
up Hanh, her family and friends in prayer. Let us cry out to God in faith and
believe God for a miracle that would give God the GLORY in all the nations.

I know God can do it. While in Argentina, I met two missionaries who died
and came back to life. One young women was hit by a truck at 16 and flew
30 feet in the air and hit the concrete head first and was pronounced dead
on arrival of the ambulance. While in the hospital, she mysteriously woke up
from her death and is now serving the Lord.

I met a pastor from Georgia who was electricuted to death and saw his
spirit man leave his body while looking at his dead physical body. Moments
later, in the hospital operating room he came back to life again.

I spoke with both of them personally and I know God has not stopped the business
of raising the dead for His glory. We can't give up, we won't give up, we must
stand in faith and fight till the end.

PS: Please join Hanh's family, friends and church who are currently interceding for her
night and day with fasting at FREEDOM WORSHIP CENTER on 13th and Jackson St.
in Downtown San Jose. For more info: call me 408-390-0112 or www.fwc.org

Praying in faith,
Jaeson

"Jesus sent the 12 disciples out with these instructions: (v.7) Go and announce to them
that the kingdom of Heaven is near. Heal the sick, RAISE THE DEAD, cure with those
with leprosy, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received." Matthew 10:5

But when Jesus heard what had happened, he said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid. Just trust me,
and she will be all right." When they arrived at the house, Jesus wouldn't et anyone go
in with him except Peter, James and John, and the little girls father and mother. THe house
was filled with people weeping and wailing, but he said, "Stop the weeping! She isn't dead;
she is only asleep." But the crowd laughed at him because they all knew she had died. Then
Jesus took her by the hand and said in a loud voice, "Get up, my child!" And at that moment
her life returned, and she immediately stood up!" Luke 8:50

"Then Jesus told them, "I assure you, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things
like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, "May God lift you up and throw
you into the sea, and it will happen. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in
prayer!" Matthew 21:21

"Then He said, "Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but now I will go and wake him up."
The disciples said, "Lord, if he is sleeping, that means he is getting better!" They thought
Jesus meant Lazarus was having a good nights rest, but Jesus meant Lazarus had died.
Then He told them plainly, "Lazarus is dead. And for your sake, I am glad I wasn't there,
because this will give you another opportunity to believe in Me. Come, lets go see him.

(v.17) When Jesus arrived at Bethany, he was told that Lazarus had already been in his grave
four days.

(v.40) Jesus responded, "Didn't I tell you that you will see God's glory if you believe?" So they
rolled the stone aside. Then Jesus looked up to heaven and said, "Father, thank you for hearing
me. YOu always hear me, but I said it out loud for the sake of all these people standing here,
so they will believe you sent me." Then Jesus shouted, "Lazarus, come out!" And Lazarus
came out, bound in grave clothes, his face wrapped in a headcloth. Jesus told them, "Unwrap
him and let him go!" John 11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home