Sunday, August 08, 2004

I haven't written here in a bit..its been a wild ride
with God these last months. I'm going to journal
it all in once I get back from speaking. Basically,
I went to Indonesia, to Singapore, to Colorado
for the 50 day prayer & just flew out to the Bay
Area to speak at the BAAYF youth camp & will
fly back to Colorado right after. Things have been
non-stop but in a good way, a revolution is coming
a fire is burning and I pray God will give me the
wisdom and strength to stay steady the course
& accomplish the task in this season.

Please pray for the BAAYF camp that I am speaking
at 9/8-9/13. This is an important camp to me because
this is the same camp where seeds of God's love
were deposited in me more than 10 years ago. Now
I'm speaking at it and I pray the FIRE of GOD Falls!
May these fires spread like wild all over the campuses
of Nor and So Cal in Jesus mighty name! It's time!

....man..wait till i share about what happened in Indonesia
and goodness...what has been happening in Colorado...
Father now is the time..now is the moment for your army
to arise in the day of Your power!

www.thecauseusa.com
www.voteandpray.com
www.campuschurch.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home