Sunday, May 23, 2004

Jaeson's College Graduation!

Dear beloved Friends & Family,

WoohooooOOO!! I'm FINALLY GRADUATING from college!!!
This Saturday May 29 @ 10am I will be walking the stage
to receive my diploma. Praise God! I remember when I use
to think in high school how I would never see this day &
now by God's grace I finished! (well my bachelors at least)

So I just wanted to invite you all to come out if
you aren't busy to celebrate. Don't worry if you can't~
its no biggie. I'm just happy that I'm graduating finally!
I am graduating from William Jessup University
(formerly San Jose Christian College) with 3 bachelors in
Bible Theology, Youth Ministry and Business Management.
The ceremony itself should be pretty short and intimate
since our student body is quite small. :D (10am-12pm)

Where: William Jessup University
(San Jose Christian College)
790 South 12th St.
San Jose, CA 95112 USA
(In Tiffin Center Gymnasium)

When: May 29, 2004 @ 10am

What: Jaeson's College Graduation...finally!!!

Lastly, thank you for all your prayers & support these
last years while i've been in college, working and doing
student ministry all at the same time. I know without
all your prayers, encouragement and support I would have
NEVER made it to this day. But God is faithful..especially
through friends and family like you!!!!
THANKS A MILLION BILLION TRILLION TIMES INFINITY!!!
God is Good! AMEN!!! Can I get A WITNESS???
Hey, if Jaeson Ma can graduate anyone can!!!!


Hope to see you all there!!!
(again if you can't--don't worry..I'm all good!)

GOD BLESS & HALELUJAH!!!
Jaeson Ma

(one happy graduate!)

2 Comments:

At 5/30/2004 07:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jaeson -- am reading your journal -- I LOVE it/very inspired/inspirational. tell me, your opening musings...are they from Pete Greig, founder of 24/7 UK??? sounds very familiar/similiar to his writtings. I am currently in Thailand - offering training/job in candlemaking to young women who choose to leave prostitution - with the prayer that they come to know the never-ending love of their Heavenly Father...amen?

 
At 2/26/2008 10:01:00 PM , Blogger Some1 said...

Was checking out ur pass blogs gald to hear that you r so happy when u graduate. i wish i would see that day come true for me. planning to go to WJU n rocklin CA i hope i can make it

lyn j.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home