Wednesday, November 30, 2005

JHOP on ABC Nightline!!!

Come on!!! God END ABORTION & Send Revival to America!



JUSTICE HOUSE OF PRAYER TO APPEAR ON ABC'S NIGHTLINE TONIGHT, NOVEMBER 29.



Dear Friends of the Cause and Justice House of Prayer,
Yesterday was quite a day for me personally. A "suddenly" took place over this past week when ABC's Nightline producers showed up at our offices in Washington, DC last Tuesday asking us permission to do a show about the Justice House of Prayer and bound4LIFE. They wanted to begin filming immediately the following Monday (yesterday). Frankly, I was quite anxious over the whole affair and, in the natural, I did not want to do it. Then the Lord woke me in the middle of the night and dealt with me concerning the story of Esther. The Lord spoke to me saying that I could live for self-preservation and safety or I could risk being scandalized on national television just to be a voice for the unborn and trumpet the cause of prayer to the nation.

So yesterday, we went for it and it was wonderful! The anointing of God was on the students in the JHOP prayer sets and some 50 stood with LIFE tape over their mouths in front of the Supreme Court. The Nightline correspondents were very kind and gracious. Of course, nobody knows how Nightline will produce and edit the filming. I fumbled a couple of times and they could always choose to slant the story, but I sense they will do us right.
Thus, I email you today to please pray for John and Elissa, the correspondents and producers of the show. Please particularly pray for Elissa, a Jewish woman producing the show. I told her that she was "Esther" and she responded soberly, "I like that." My prayer is that she will see herself in that role for this brief story to air TONIGHT (Tuesday), November 29 at 11:30PM on ABC (check your local listings to find out the channel if you would like to watch the show). May she sense that "for such a time as this" she has entered into her position to speak forth for the cause of the unborn and the ending of Haman's decree "Roe v. Wade."
The portion of the program that they will produce about JHOP and bound4LIFE will only be 10 minutes, but over 3 million people will watch the show that evening. Thank you for all your prayer and encouragement to all of us at The Cause.

Join the Justice House of Prayer January 12–16 in Washington, DC for equipping and intercession with Lou Engle, Dutch Sheets, Francis Frangipane, Karen Whea- ton and other national leaders. Go to www.jhop.org for more information and to register online. Register by phone at (202) 454-5216.
For the Cause,

Lou Engle

3 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 02:04:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaeson, just wanted to let you know that they have a video clip for those who missed it. Blessings

 
At 12/01/2005 06:44:00 AM , Blogger Johnathan Lau said...

this is the link, I believe?

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1357615

 
At 12/02/2005 06:02:00 AM , Blogger Steve Van Diest said...

Jason,

I randomly bumped into the show that night. It was compelling and they did a great job. I was also encouraged to see the passion and committment of the young people who hear from the Lord and respond.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home