Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back from Asia - A Passion to Finish Well


I just got back a few days ago from our revival mission in Malaysia & meetings in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

My heart is full of joy when I think about all the salvations of lost souls coming to Christ that we witnessed in Malaysia & later in Hong Kong at the Franklin Graham Crusade. The harvest is truly plentiful!



* In Malaysia we did two nights of miracle outreaches and saw over 600 students give their lives to Jesus Christ!

* Miracles broke out on the streets as hundreds of students were activated in prophetic evangelism to win the lost

* The Holy Spirit gave me a prophetic word of knowledge of a specific man, with a specific name (I can't mention) who leads a major political party in the Muslim Government of Malaysia. I had no idea this man existed, but the Holy Spirit knew and when I called forth his name he was astonished and the word was that he would one day be the Prime Minister of this nation, change the constitution of the land according to God's principles and be used to turn Malaysia into a Christian nation. We ministered to him for over an hour prophetically and every word confirmed his calling and he was greatly encouraged. Pray for him and the nation of Malaysia to turn to Christ!



* In Hong Kong at the Franklin Graham Festival I was able to witness over 20,000 of my own Hong Kong Chinese people commit their lives to Jesus Christ in a span of four days. Each day, over 100,000 gathered in eight stadiums across this great city to hear the message of the Gospel preached with love and grace. It was as if I was witnessing before my eyes, the very book of Acts!




It was in 1997 that I officially gave my life back to Christ at a Billy Graham Crusade in San Jose Ca. At the time I was only maybe a few month old believer. But I remember inviting all my non-believing friends who were in gangs, off the streets, and drug addicts. I remember that night as if it were yesterday. Nearly 70+ friends came and the majority of them gave their lives to Christ that night. As I witnessed 10 years later thousands in my home country of Hong Kong/China also turn to the Lord in repentance, I got on my knees in the Hong Kong stadium and just gave thanks to almighty God. How beautiful it is the feet of those who preach the Gospel!

Sometimes, I have to pinch myself when I think about how I have been a born again believer for nearly 10 years now! I am definitely no longer a youth, but a young man who by the grace of God is still seeking God with all my heart, all my soul and all my strength. I made the decision to follow Jesus and I'm not turning back. He is worth it. He is surely worth it all.

"If Jesus Christ be God and died for me. It is surely no sacrifice that I give my life for Him." CT Studd

My passion in life is to know and make known the manifest presence of God in this generation. It's only by God's grace, that after 10 years I am still running hard after God. I sense in this next season I am not to only run hard after God, but to learn to rest in God. He is preparing me for life long leadership in His kingdom. My prayer is that I would not only start strong, but finish even stronger. That my passion for Jesus would never die, but it would only burn with a hotter flame till the day I meet Him face to face in glory. God did not purpose me to run a sprint, but to run a marathon. I ask for your prayers that in this next season you would ask the Father to give me "rest" more than anything else. That I would learn to cherish the most important things in life. God. Family. Friends. & then Ministry. This is my heart. I will need His great grace to not only finish, but finish well.

Under the mercy,

Jaeson Ma

11 Comments:

At 12/12/2007 08:37:00 PM , Blogger David said...

Amen Jaeson. Passion to finish storng...Thanks for the encouragement! and Praise God for your faithfulness and servanthood! You didnt post for awhile so I thought you got eaten by a tiger in Africa with the other missionaries while us asians here were busy getting straight As. Glad to hear from you again!

-David

 
At 12/12/2007 08:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent ! I am so happy for you Jaeson.
The Best Is Yet To Come :-)

 
At 12/13/2007 12:40:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Jaeson,

Would you like to join the Hong Kong Standard Chartered Marathon 2008?

http://www.hkmarathon.com/marathon/eng/home/default.jsp

Keep you in my prayer! God bless you!!!

 
At 12/13/2007 01:30:00 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Good stuff :)

 
At 12/13/2007 08:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jaeson,
Thanks for obeying the calling of God to bring forth revival in M'sia...
I was amazed and still stand in awe of God when i read what you wrote about the men who was chosen by God to turn Malaysia in to a Christ nation...God is so so good to M'sia...

 
At 12/13/2007 10:23:00 AM , Blogger Sarah Wang said...

Hallelujah! It is so encouraging to see people all over the world are turning back to God and giving their lives to Him once again! I believe that UCR will revive as well! Let it be done in Jesus' Name!! Claiming it!!

Ps. Me and my friends watched the "chasing after girls according to the bible" sermon you recorded in Taiwan. It's so funny and so educating! Jesus will always be your girlfriend :) He will also prepare for you one on this world!

God bless you!!

-Sarah

 
At 12/13/2007 02:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Jaeson.
the power of God is so wonderful. I am so blessed to hear that testimony. I've been sharing with one of my Malaysian friends, and she wants to hear more. I'm excited that God is moving in Malaysia, and there's something she can go home to!

"Jesus, give Jaeson more of Your Spirit and more of Your peace. Let him rest in Your power and forgiveness and mercy. Lord, You give grace to the humble. Give him Your grace, Father. You know the race He has to run. Give him endurance, and make him an endurance runner, who runs for the prize over a long stretch. God, give him the grace You gave the early apostles -- John and Paul and Your servant Luke -- to lead the church for years. God, give him rest. Give him joy in the things You've put around him, and fulfill all his needs in You, for friendship, companionship, financial blessing, love, joy, peace, mercy, patience. Everything You have for Jaeson - more and abundance. In Jesus' name I ask. Amen"

 
At 12/14/2007 12:08:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jaeson, hmmm malaysian turning back to god. seriously for most malaysian christians we think this is impossible coz of the belive in muslim in malaysia is so great but i do feel the fire of the heaven pouring in malaysia to burn this belive and turn it to christ. coz to men is impossible but through god all things are possible!!our god is so awesome!!when it's the time and will of god nothing will stop his miracle from happening!!
thanks god for sending such a passionate leader and pastor for this generation!!keep burning in christ to bring revival to all the youth/people around the world!!

peace and love to u jaeson!!
citizen from malaysia~430~

 
At 12/14/2007 10:02:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

he bro,
i just checked out your website for the first time. it was, if i may say, off the chain. I was being ministered by the music because it intertwined an old southern gospel song i used to sing back in the day while i was also reading your blog from today. you and your work truly inspired me. the Holy Spirit has used you and your work to touch me in a special way.thank you jaeson, maybe someday God will bring us together for His glory. be blessed bro.

~to make it another day not just another day

 
At 12/15/2007 09:18:00 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Jaeson,
Once again, you amaze me. You are one of a kind in the best of ways. There is no one quite like you. Lonnie Frisbie's mandate will be fulfilled and you are mantled to help lead in the next Jesus People Movement -- but not just in California, for the nations of the world. I just somehow pray you can choose rest in all this promotion. You can prioritize intimacy and choose the "better part" like Mary. I pray you can really undergird 2008 and your entire movement with being so close to Him that nothing is impossible. So intimate that everything flows from that. Please don't cash in early -- you have decades ahead. Please don't let the enemy keep you running without receiving. The worst enemy is good, and you were created for only the best. Only the best Pastor Jaeson. Don't settle. May this be the greatest year for personal breakthrough. May Jesus become your all in all. Like ten years ago, may this year mark another recommitment, not for ministry but for ministering to Him. You amaze me. Nothing but the best for you Pastor Jaeson.

 
At 2/15/2008 01:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to trace Lonnie Frisbie. My boss was a preacher from South Africa and he stayed with Lonnie. I think this must have been some 30 years ago (my boss is now 68). If anyone can help, please contact me at bamforde@hotmail.com

Thank you
Elaine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home