Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Good Day :)



It was a good day today, a good weekend to say the least. The Supernatural Conference was, how do I describe it, "Straight up CRAZY!" I will blog on that soon, too many crazy God stories I can't even count, oh my goodness, dude, those 400 student revivalists were the most hungry for God bunch of radicals I've ever seen...the room was shaking during worship (literally)and miracles were breaking out everywhere. A divine gathering it was for such a time as this!



Well, with that I turned 27 years old today. Woohoo! And I had a nice little celebration with my passion church family eating my favorite "Korean BBQ" family style :) they got me a cool cake and afterwards everyone prophesied over me in the parking lot. Interestingly, when I made my b-day wish (didn't tell anyone) I asked God for two things this coming year....

1. Restore my Intimacy with God

2. Spiritual Family

Well, God is so good. As each person prayed for me, they spoke many confirming words. From living from a place of rest, Father being so proud of me, more than I could know, to confirmations to influence music/media etc..but the first and last prayers were for exactly what I wished for...Enoch prayed "God give Jaeson more than anything else greater intimacy with You this coming year." Then at the end Caleb prayed, "Let Jaeson always know he has a spiritual family here at Passion Church, he will always have a family in us."

:)



A Good Day indeed. Now, on to taking over the world for Jesus!

2 Comments:

At 11/12/2007 10:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaeson,Happy Birthday!
Give u a song la

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Jaeson, happy birthday to you!!"

(Now, here's the new song for you with the same melody of "the song of Happy Birthday" )
"oh~God love Jaeson,oh~God bless Jaeson,oh~God bless lovely Jaeson,have a wonderful 27!"Yeah ~~~~

good song for u as a birthday present! ^0^

 
At 11/13/2007 06:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is cool song.
very wonderful~~~~
cool~~~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home