Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Prophetic Fulfillment and Encounter @ UCLA





Today, a divine encounter occurred at Bruin Walk that fulfilled a prophetic dream I had earlier in the school year. I know right now, is the time of harvest, not later, no then, but NOW. Let me explain...

On October 14th I had a dream the morning before our school of prophecy leadership training for Passion Church. That morning after I received this dream, I knew I was to equip our students to move in prophetic evangelism to turn the hearts of lost students to Christ on our campuses, below is the dream I typed in my blackberry that morning...

Dream Prophetic on Bruin Walk - Oct 14

I'm walking down bruin walk and I see Danny Soper. He's really buff and he is walking down bruin walk focused and on a mission. I know he is out to preach the Gospel and he won't turn to the left or the right. I follow him. I look to the left and I see Myles, Enoch, Jason Lee and they are at a table on bruin walk praying it up getting ready to share the Gospel. I stop and sit down on a wall to watch what will happen. All of a sudden Sam Kim walks up to me with a friend (its Lloyd Bagatas from SOUL in San Jose) who is a backslidden believer. He tries to share the Gosepl with him but he is resistent. I then say, "hey can we just pray for you?" Before he can say no, I lay both hands on him and Sam says "I see a green covered book does that mean anything to you?" He says yes I am reading a green book. I then ask, does it have gold trimmings on the front? He says yes it does! I then ask is it a math book? He says, "no its not math" I then say, "but you are trying to solve a problem right now, like an equation and u need answers correct?" He says yes ur absolutely right, I knew why I saw the math problems now I told him. Then I said I feel led to pray for ur mom that she would be blessed with long hair for all her years and I pray for Susan! He at that point started crying. He then got on his face, layed down prostrate and started worshipping God right below my feet. He said, "I've been trying to run from God and everytime my christian friends tried to get me to go church I ran away intentionally but now I know that God is calling me back"

Then the scene enlarged and I was in a school classroom. Seated in the back was Sam Lee then I heard an audible voice of God, "if you wait for everyone to do the work of evangelism the promise will never come to pass" but if you, Erik Fish and Sam Lee go out and do the work of an evangelist you will see the promise fulfilled!"


I knew this dream had to do with evangelism. Danny Soper is the most hard core evangelist on campus, Myles, Enoch, Jason are also students on mission to share Christ at all costs. Both Sam Lee and Erik Fish are evangelists in our CCN ministry who's hearts beat for one thing "souls" so I knew this dream was speaking clearly, that we are to do the work of the evangelists. Not wait for tomorrow, or others to figure it out, but we were to step out and do it. Not to have a sowing mentality, but to believe we are IN THE HARVEST NOW and have a reaping mentality. To go for it. Also, this generation will not be persuaded by wise and persuasive words or arguments, they will be won by power encounters. Just like Jesus, just like the early apostles and disciples who walked in divine power, cast out demons, healed the sick, raised the dead and prophesied so will it be in this hour. We need to demonstrate God's power to turn the hearts of this unbelieving generation. God is doing it...

Today I believe the above prophetic dream was fulfilled in a sense, I went out to Bruin Walk to do some outdoor evangelism with Myles, Mako, Paula and others. We started out on Kerkoff grass steps praying in a circle. After praying for about 15 minutes for an open heaven, right when we said amen and prayed for Curtis to be filled with boldness to go out and publicly preach something interesting happened. The tree we were standing under began to shake, I then took one step forward to give a hi-5 to sister named Yen I had not seen who was in the prayer circle and then right where I was standing, a huge tree branch falls straight to the ground I was standing on. The tree branch was big enough to have knocked me out, I knew God was saying something, "The Devil aint happy with what we were doing, the kingdom of God was advancing with force because we were doing spiritual violence." (Matthew 11) We then went out to hold up signs up and down Bruin Walk that said, "Religion Sucks, Jesus Wants a Relationship With You", "Can I Pray for You", (There is No Prayer too Big or too Small that God Can't Answer), Free Spiritual Reading & Dream Interpretation", "I Love Homosexuals, Fornicators, Prostitutes, and Sinners" (Forgive Christians for Judging etc)....

We knew God was going to do something. At about 4pm or so, we were standing around a Bruin Walk table and a few students from different fellowships came over to pray and support. One girl Rey, ended up asking me about the difference between the gift of tongues and prophecy. Right then and there we studied 1 Corinthians 14 thoroughly. I explained how there are different kinds of tongues, used in different contexts (praying, speaking, tongues of angels) then went on to further explain how prophecy is used to convince the unbeliever that God is real.

1 Corinthians 14:24-25

3 Therefore if the whole church assembles together and all speak in tongues, and ungifted men or unbelievers enter, will they not say that you are mad? 24 But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an ungifted man enters, he is convicted by all, he is called to account by all; 25 the secrets of his heart are disclosed; and so he will fall on his face and worship God, declaring that God is certainly among you.

God gives us the Word, for us to not only read, but to demonstrate His power. Right after I was done teaching the group of students about the power of the prophetic to transform unbelieving hearts, God gave us a real life encounter to show us how plentiful the harvest truly is, and how He desires to encounter this generation with His voice in power.

A student walks up to our sign and stand there reading "Can I Pray for You" this caught Myles attention so he went up to the student and said "Hey is there anything we can pray for you about?" The student said, "Yes, actually you can pray for my friends who are having a lot of problems." So Myles started praying for him and I encouraged the others to just start praying for this student named Kevin. As we were praying, I got a word of knowledge about his friends so I asked him, "Can you tell us the name of your friends?" He said, "Well, I don't want to give you their names, I said, "Just their first name so I can pray specifically for them." So he said, "Her name is Hannah." As I began to pray for her I saw in image of a girl with a tight stomach, very angry and bitter. So I told him, "I see your friend Hannah and she seems very angry, unable to forgive, and she is holding onto bitterness, she's called you recently about this and was seeking advice and help is this true?" He looked at me stunned and said, "Yes, you are right" I then said, I believe God has called you to counsel her and give her God's counsel, at the same time I was saying this I saw an image of a bunch of friends on skateboards and smoking marijuana doing hard drugs so I said, "I also see that you have a lot of friends who skate board and do drugs, like smoke bongs and do marijuana, they get into a lot of trouble and you want to help them, in fact, you don't do drugs, you are sober but you are the one watching out for them, you are a protector." Kevin then said, "Yes, you are correct, I do have friends who skateboard and do drugs, I'm always the peacemaker handling issues and fights," I told him that God has him there for a reason and that he is to keep on being a light to them. He nodded in agreement. I then saw a picture of his mother praying so I told him, "I believe God has given you a gift of prayer, you are a God fearing young man and you pray, God hears your prayers and says continue to pray for your family and friends, your mother is also a praying woman is this true?" Again, he said yes and yes, at this point he was completely stunned and you could see the presence of God upon his countenance. Then I heard the Spirit say to me that his middle name is significant, so I asked him what is your middle name and full name? He said, my name is "Kevin Michael." I said, "You know Michael is a Biblical name right? He said, "Yes, I know it is a Christian name." Then I just went for it cause I knew God's presence was flowing. I then continued to pray and in the spirit I saw two angels behind him so I told him, "I now see two angels behind you, one is holding a sword to your left and the other is holding a banner and it says L-O-V-E, God has given you a calling and that is to protect and love those in this world, this will be your calling. He then stopped, and in shock said, "this is a very significant word, it confirms a lot of things in my life" I said how so? He said, "I know I'm called to those two exact things, I want to be about justice and protecting the innocent and to love those who are not loved." Finally, I looked at him I heard the word "teacher" in my mind and spirit, so I said, "God has also given you a call to teach, you have a gift to teach and I saw you teaching young people, like in jr. high school and high school, in fact, you used to read the Bible but you haven't for a long time but God will give you a new grace to read His holy Word and teach certain scriptures to your friends so they will know the truth of God's ways." He responded, "That's right actually, I just switched my majors and I'm studying now to be a teacher after I graduate, I don't know if I'm able to do it though, I'm scared I won't be good enough." I said, well you know now that God is calling you to teach, but not for yourself, but for God and others. He told me he did indeed have a Bible, he was a Catholic growing up but had not gone to mass in a long time, I then challenged him to give his life to Christ and he agreed to make Jesus Lord and have us pray for him. We laid hands on him, prayed for him to be filled with the Holy Spirit, he was deeply touched, we got his facebook information and he left completely encountered by the power of God.

Everyone in our group stood there stunned, one weeping under the presence of God, for we just experienced the power of God's word. That Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever. God's heart is for this generation to encounter His presence. We saw it first hand at Bruin Walk. I knew this dream was a prophetic fulfillment to the dream received just a few weeks before, a Filipino student former Catholic falls down and worships God on Bruin Walk is what I saw, proving what John 4:35 says,

Do you not say, `There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest.

Today is the day of salvation on college campuses across this nation(s). Don't have a sowing mentality, but a reaping mentality. Go out to the lost harvest and began to reap souls into God's kingdom. Don't wait, don't hesitate, go out in boldness, confidence and faith that when we step out to do the ridiculous God will do the miraculous, be obedient to the Holy Sprit, period.

The Supernatural on Campus is only a few days away at UCLA. Student revivalists from all over the West Coast and across the nation are gathering for three days to seek an open heaven over the college campuses of our nation. We are praying for true revival of God's transforming power to break out onto campuses everywhere as we humble ourselves, seek God's face, turn from our wicked ways and go out to preach the Gospel with supernatural power. Christianity is 100% supernatural, let's pray and simply obey the Master's voice. (www.supernaturaloncampus.com) Keep this gathering in your most dedicated prayers, pray for a national collegiate awakening to break out from this. Pray that noon time prophetic prayer and worship gathering spring up spontaneously from campus to campus, as student worship and move in prophetic evangelism power to turn the hearts of the spiritually hungry to God!

If you are serious about asking God to pour out His Holy Spirit like He did in the book of Acts, then sign up for the 247 prayer vigil we are having at UCLA starting Thur-Friday 12am-12am

goto sign up at: www.laprayer.org

Please pray like crazy and go like crazy. Step out in faith on your campus today, hear God's voice and prophesy to the lost. Ask students on campus if you can pray for them, then speak forth the prophetic word as it comes, pray for the sick to be healed, deliver the oppressed and declare that the kingdom of God has come!

In faith for true revival.

Jaeson Ma

1 Comments:

At 11/20/2007 04:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jaeson

Keep your eyes toward heaven and keeping praying for this world. You are a true blessing to all who reads this.
May GOD keep you safe and many blessings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home