Friday, February 15, 2008

A Nation Can Be Changed!

Much love and appreciation to all of you around the world who have been praying for God's movement here in Taiwan. All I can say is that God is faithful, He is good, and a nation can be changed!

The two nights of Festival of God's Power, literally, hundreds were healed of diseases and were saved. Too many to count. People popping out of wheel chairs one by one, deaf people regaining their hearing, blind eyes receiving sight, diseases disappearing, one by one they came up to the stage to testify, people were in awe of God's power as Pastor Philip led by the spirit, pointing every miracle to Jesus. 6 national TV news stations documented and broadcast the meetings and the stories of people being miraculously saved all over the nation. There is hope for Taiwan :)

I am so in awe of God's love and power, I am without words for what just took place the last four days. Cindy Jacobs prophesied to over 3,000 pastors and leaders from around the nation that Taiwan would soon go from 3% to 10% Christian, then to 25% and one day over 50% and that Taiwan would become a Christian nation. But she also gave stern prophetic warnings for the church leaders to unite, settle differences, and repent on behalf of the land for the corrupt government that has infected this nation. The Church must pray, repent and pursue righteousness and justice, so that the evil in the government of this nation would be exposed. For such a time as this, let this nation rise up to its calling and enter into it's destiny to be a nation completely transformed by God.

Also, on the second night, the Holy Spirit spoke to me that there would be a 50 year old woman, with a disrupted spinal cord and one leg shorter than the other who I was to call out to the front stage to be prayed for the next day. I told God, "What if I call her out tomorrow and we pray for her with the TV cameras watching and she doesn't get healed?" I was in a bit of a low faith mode cause I had prayed for two people that evening to receive healing, but there were not healed. But, then I heard the Lord say, "So when is it about you? Will you obey?" So I told the Lord whether or not she would be healed, I would obey in praying for her healing.

The next day, I did a workshop to 3,000+ leaders on our supernatural call to heal the sick. After I did the practical training I knew God wanted to show His people that the kingdom of God is not of talk, but of power. I began to give out many words of knowledge of specific people with specific diseases and infirmities. Many people were healed, including two who were completely deaf received back their hearing instantly, it was verified and checked by doctors. Yet, as I stood there releasing words of knowledge, I saw clearly a woman with a leg shorter than the other, 50 years old, and with a disrupted spine walk up to the front stage. So in obedience, I called this woman to come to the front and she did.

We asked her how she ended up in her condition, she said she was like this from an early age. So by faith, I asked her to sit down on the stage steps and we stretched out her legs. Sure enough, one leg was a good 1 inch shorter than the other. By faith, we welcomed the presence of the Holy Spirit to come upon her to heal. I then held up her two legs, and commanded her left leg to grow out 1 inch. For the first two minutes, literally, nothing happened. In my mind I'm thinking "Oh God don't tell me You are not going to come through in front of 3,000 people!" The two minutes felt like 2 hours. But, we just kept praying in faith, commanding her leg in Jesus name to grow out. All of a sudden, the entire stadium starts screaming and praising God, because on the jumbo screen they could see her foot literally growing out in front of their eyes. She was instantly healed and started walking and skipping around the stage! It was a creative miracle. The glory of God was being revealed. Miracles still happen today!


This miracle stirred up the faith of the people to believe that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Everyone in the stadium then began to pray for all the sick in the stadium near them with great faith. I was so encouraged by this experience, because I saw God's people being inspired and equipped to believe that "we can" do the Great Commission. During the afternoon thousands were sent out into the streets of Taipei, released to do prophetic evangelism, to heal the sick and deliver the oppressed. Testimonies came in, one after the another of God's power being released on the streets.

How does God save a nation? Through prayer, miracles and teaching nations to obey Jesus commands. This is the simple Biblical prescription.

§“Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases. He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick. . . .. Then he said to them,… ‘Whatever city you enter. . . . heal the sick there, and say to them, “The kingdom of God has come near to you. . . .’” Luke 9:1-2; 10:8-9

§“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey (Matt 28:18-19)


A.“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature, He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe; In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:15-18, Emphasis added

As we equip God's Church in Asia to do the works of Christ, I am excited. The conference has ended, but the acts of the Holy Spirit are just beginning. Tomorrow, they will go back to their campuses, their workplaces, their communities and release the supernatural advancing God's kingdom wherever believers go, the lost will be encountered by the presence of God, and they will be taught to obey Christ commands till an entire nation is discipled.

Continue to pray for us, in the morning our team flies to Hong Kong for 3 days of apostolic and prophetic meetings to pray and release God's destiny for East Asia back to Jerusalem.

Go to: www.feb17ark.com

Please keep East Asia in your dedicated intercessions, 2008 will be a year the entire nation block shifts into God's timetable for radical revival and reformation.

8 Comments:

At 2/15/2008 09:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. I totally believe in you...but more than anything, I just miss you lots...for jaeson only

 
At 2/15/2008 11:51:00 PM , Blogger warren said...

Amen!! Truly amazing stuff... I really needed some encouragement to keep praying for healing and the miraculous...

 
At 2/16/2008 08:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Jaeson,
Last night, I was in the congregation in Taipei,Taiwan. wanna to tell you sth:I did the assignment that you gave us ,haha(lead one person to christ within seven days). Prase the Lord. I led one high school student to Christ tonight on the street, and witnessed another student I've praying for received Jesus in my church. Glory to our Lord!

 
At 2/17/2008 09:11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeach! this is my frist time to join such camp.i feel so tuch!I love Taiwan, so I believe God will save us:) hey, Jeason thanks for your assignment(oh my English is so poor)God do such big mircle!btw, I love ur CD.

 
At 2/17/2008 09:14:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeach! this is my frist time to join such camp.i feel so tuch!I love Taiwan, so I believe God will save us:) hey, Jeason thanks for your assignment(oh my English is so poor)God do such big mircle!btw, I love ur CD.

 
At 2/18/2008 12:29:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Amen! God has such a large call on Asia, he has so much for a people that has been written off as Buddhist and without hope, AMEN!!!
The Lord bless and keep you and your team!

 
At 2/19/2008 04:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my apostolic buddy ONLY,
Surely you have apostolic authority not just for Hong Kong but for the entire continent of Asia. I am so sorry you are getting hit a bit with warfare because this is one of the many places which is your land of inheritence. I am so proud of you. And I want to speak over you that you are a man of integrity, honor and purity. Don't let the enemy slime you. He is just scared. I respect you inside and out. I am praying for a washing, cleansing and covering as you are with Cindy. I am praying for rest. Please, please, please take care of you. To Jesus -- and others -- that is more important than all of China getting saved. Rome wasn't born in a day and your entire life stretches before you with hope and promise. Please, please put yourself first and don't let yourself get too run down. I am so incredibly proud of you. I honor you and encourage you. More than anything, I am just praying taht you can feel and sense His unconditional love. You are amazing Jaeson.

 
At 2/26/2008 02:00:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the person that posted the last comment:
Are you one of the Five brothers?
You sound like Pastor 光...
anyway, I can tell you really care about Jaeson. how nice are you. I'm proud of you too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home