Monday, January 14, 2008

Rest Time :D

Dear Family and Friends,

Jaeson Ma here and just wanted to send my love and appreciation to each of you for your personal and spiritual support :D This last season of ministry has been intense to say the least. I think I traveled 12 straight weekends between Oct-January doing ministry. During the Christmas break, my body was giving me signs that I needed a serious break. So I'm going to take a personal retreat at my favorite little secret place of rest in the world (a ministry retreat center with a whole lot of snow, name not to be disclosed :P) I would like to ask you for your prayers when I'm up there for the next 10 days that I truly meet with God there. It's weird, but I'm pretty "more than usual" excited about life right now (maybe it's the new vitamin plan my big sis got me on =P) But, I am quite optimistic about what God has in store for 2008!

Do you think it's weird that I got 10 jackets for Christmas? Well, I've been seriously praying about taking a ministry sabbatical starting around Oct 2008 so maybe 10 jackets could be 10 months of testing, preparation and God's grace before I get there (or it could be I just got 10 jackets haha)

If you could pray that in these next 10 days....

1. Pray I don't answer emails on my blackberry :P

2. That I hear from God clearly on how to rebuild my life

3. Enjoy my time there and that my times with spiritual mentors will be rich and meaningful :)

4. I know I'm in a time of "transition" please pray I hear from God clearly on what this means and how to go about it His way


Thanks friends :) God is good, He really, really is. I feel His love and I know good things are coming my way, your way, all the way :D

Under the mercy,

JMA

6 Comments:

At 1/14/2008 10:31:00 AM , Blogger David said...

shut off your blackberry =D

 
At 1/14/2008 09:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me." (Psalm 42:7)

God is going to whisper to you. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy,...

Pray for you. Take care!

 
At 1/14/2008 10:25:00 PM , Blogger James said...

Yes... shut off your Blackberry... :) ... I'm sure the roaming charges will get you...

I was just thinking... that you got ten coats - one for each day that you'll be on your personal retreat...

God bless!

 
At 1/14/2008 10:38:00 PM , Blogger Grace said...

I think I know that 'secret' place of yours.. ehhehe.. Is it in a place starts with a "C" and ends with an "A"? :P hahaha..

Anyways, I hope you have a great time of refreshment, revelation, and filling there..

About the 10 jackets... I actually have a different interpretation when I read that.. HHAHA.. I actually thought that GOd would send you to a very very cold place that you'd need 10 jackets to live in that place.. ehhehe..

Throw away your blackberry... that'd help your problem of checking e-mails on it, I guess? =)
heheh..

Blessings for you, my brother..
Take care and God bless you.. I will see you in Taipei!

-gRaCe-

 
At 1/15/2008 07:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with God! I also have a break in these five days at a snow place. Take care! God bless you!

 
At 1/15/2008 11:47:00 AM , Blogger Kingdom Shifts said...

Jaeson,

I just sent you an email and a message on Facebook (I wasn't sure which one was easier for you to check) regarding some prophetic stirrings that the Lord put on my heart for you in response to what you wrote about your TEN jackets. May you enjoy the presence of the Lord during your mini-Sabbath rest!

For the Cause,

Brian Francis Hume

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home