Sunday, December 11, 2005

Need Prayer for Taiwan/Hong Kong Mission

Today I leave for Taiwan and Hong Kong Dec 12-23. I ask for all of your dedicated intercessions as I will speak, train and challenge students in Taipei, Chungli, Kaoshiung to continue REVIVAL & campus church movements on campuses all over Taiwan. I will also be preaching in Christmas youth crusades in Taiwan and need major prayer back-up. This past week and a half I have been fighting the cold/flu. Please pray...

1. My cold/flu/congestion/soar throat would be COMPLETELY HEALED by my Wed night
National Taiwan University service.
2. Pray for physical, spiritual and emotional strength as I am very fatigued and
weak right now.
3. An outpouring of the Holy Spirit and Revival Fire to fall in every meeting
4. That a campus awakening and revolution would continue to unfold and multiply on
every high school and college campus in Taiwan/Hong Kong
5. Mass youth SALVATIONS at all our crusades in Taiwan
6. God would use me to bring UNITY to the local churches/campus ministries especially
in Kaoshiung where there has been much division and dissension.

Thank you for your intercessions and prayers. I need them dearly. My body is greatly fatigued from being sick and I am in need of God's grace to be there as I speak in nearly 10-12 trainings and crusade events to thousands of students. God is faithful & I know He will show up in His glory. Revival or death. God give me strength to fulfill Your will and speak Your word so that revival and reformation may be established upon every campus and city in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Your kingdom come, I am weak but You are strong, I am tired, but you are mighty in my weakness. Father raise up ones who will pray for these nations youth all across the earth. Now is the time for Your glory to arise and shine upon the youth of Taiwan & Hong Kong & China back to Jerusalem! in Jesus name amen.

Taiwan Schedule:

Dec 14- National Taiwan University Bread of Life Service
Dec 15- Kaoshiung Shepherd Community Church (2pm & 7pm) Citywide Campus Revival
Dec 17-18- Bread of Life Taipei Youth Services (Sat pm/ Sun am)
Dec 18- Chung Li Christmas Youth Crusade (7pm)
Dec 19- Chung Li Citywide Campus Revival
Dec 20-23- Meetings in Hong Kong

7 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 03:26:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen. This is the time!

Dear Pastor Jaeson, keep you in my prayer.
Hope you recover from a cold quickly!

God bless you!
You and your family is covered with His blood. Amen.

 
At 12/12/2005 08:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear pastor Jaeson: What you do in Taiwan is really appreciated. I will pray for you.

 
At 12/12/2005 08:59:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Jaeson:
In the NAME of JESUS~
God Bless YOU and Your whole family, church, ministry,etc.
AMEN?

 
At 12/12/2005 01:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

god will heal you and give you strength!
praying for you!
Revival!!!

 
At 12/13/2005 02:16:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.
may the peace of God be with you :)

 
At 12/14/2005 04:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are always in my prayer :)
Exodus 15:2 (NIV)
"The LORD is my strength and my song;he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."
Welcome to Asia again!

 
At 12/15/2005 12:05:00 AM , Blogger Chris said...

whoa...Chung Li has her own city named after her? (Street Fighter...ha ha, don't know if you ever played that game)

keep on brother...God will surely answer your heart's cry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home