Friday, February 10, 2006

UCLA "BURNING HEART REVIVAL"


Hey bros & sis,

It BROKE OUT last nite around 11pm-3am at UCLA. Students started showing up and a spirit of revival fell out of no where. Students all over the room started CRYING OUT to God for the UCLA campus and it kept going for a few hours. There were student leaders from all different campus fellowships in the room. It was powerful, I thought I was in prayer mountain Korea or a underground Chinese house church meeting. The fire is burning, can you believe that we had a "map of UCLA" on the
wall with the word "REVIVAL" on the top and candles lit under it. All of a sudden the 2 Chron 7:14 banner that was under the map caught on fire and SMOKE filled the entire map and room. Later we looked at the map of UCLA and it was shaped like a "heart." Becky took it as a sign from God that this was a

"BURNING HEART" of UCLA. Yes, the very burning heart contract Bill Bright made 50 years ago before he started Campus Crusade for Christ. The well is re-dug, the fire is being re-lit...ITS TIME!!!!!! Pressing In!

For campus revival,
Jaeson

2 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 09:55:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I prepare to decorate the room, I have totally no idea where the hell can i find a huge ucla map...but God did it. God is good.

When I was there decorate the room, for safety reason, I thought about the possibility of the paper catching fire...since we have candle holders, it is quite impossible that it will catch fire. I would definately say it's a miracle.

God is cool~~

 
At 2/11/2006 02:47:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaeson,
I had a chance to meet you right before I left last night, and I just wanted to affirm the awesome night of prayer. I definitely felt God's presence in that room last night. I stepped in there at about 11:05 pm with a few Bruin Navs not knowing what to expect, except that I knew that God's spirit was going to be pouring down and I wanted to be there. I only had intentions of staying for my allotted hour, but before I knew it, it was close to 2 am. I never felt time pass by so quickly. Within those hours I found myself shouting out to God for revival and praying for the souls of thousands. Like NEVER before, words of prayer fell from my lips. Words that I knew that I didn't conjure up from my own mind. Promises and verses rose out of my mouth, and I felt completely outside of myself. I've never felt that way in prayer, as far as I can remember. I didn't want to leave the presence of God. I would've stayed there all night if my body didn't need sleep. I found myself before God asking, could this campus be claimed by it's rightful King? Could this be the time that these halls would echo the name of its savior? Could it be that a shout of praise to the lamb of God would rise up from these hills? Could it be that the sons and daughters of God would be gathered from the lost at UCLA? Get your glory back God...forgive us of our sins and trespasses...and get your Glory back. We want to see you high and lifted up. Amen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home