Sunday, February 11, 2007

Taiwan for Jesus - Part 1

I'm currently in Hong Kong, God is moving. Even today over 1,000 students gathered in the downtown public of Hong Kong and committed to a radical lifestyle of purity and repented and prayed for the ending of abortion in this land. I will share more later.

This last week and a half in Taipei, Taiwan was supernatural. In the following days I will post a series of praise reports of how God shamed the devil and revealed His glory. Part 1 is below....


History in the Making


These last two weeks in Taiwan were above and beyond what I could have ever asked, imagined or expected. God is real and He loves this nation of Taiwan so much. I came here on Jan 31, since the first day the Holy Spirit has move in unprecedented power. The supernatural power of the Holy Spirit was in full operation as we saw thousands of souls give their lives to Jesus, the lame walking, the deaf hearing, the sick healed, and hearts awakened to the love of Jesus. I don’t know where to begin in this last week’s Holy Spirit adventure. I will start with the “5 Brothers.”

“5 Brothers”

In 2004 the Lord connected me with Pastor Ewen, Jonathan and Timothy of Bread of Life Christian Church in Taipei. For some reason, from the very beginning we were connected heart and soul. Our hearts were connected with a same passion for Jesus and a passion for the youth of Asia. It was in 2004 I was invited to BOL to speak in Taipei and we witnessed an outbreak of student revival as students all over Taipei begin to pray, fast and seek God’s face for revival on their campuses. The movement spread like wild fire up and down Taiwan as students everywhere began to start prayer cells and missional communities on their campuses. This was a prophetic move of the Holy Spirit preparing the way for the harvest we are now seeing. For the last two years us four brothers have been working together to awaken and equip young people in Taiwan to see every campus transformed in this nation. As we laid an apostolic and prophetic foundation from city to city, we could sense something was still missing in the process. Prophets see what is to come and call forth God’s people to prayer and repentance. Apostles take the prophetic word and put it into action. Once this foundation was laid, it was now time to reap the harvest. This is where Pastor Philip “the evangelist” comes in, the “5th Brother”.

In August, we held our “Win Campus” conference with nearly 1000 student leaders from 70+ different college campuses in Taipei, Taiwan. The two speakers were me and a Pastor from Indonesia named “Philip Mantofa.” I had no idea who he was, but others told me that his love for Taiwan and the anointing of the Holy Spirit upon his life was like no other. When he spoke, I can only attest that I have never seen a man more anointed and full of compassion for lost souls than this man Pastor Philip. I have been all over the world, sat under the greatest anointing and teachings, but never have I experienced the Person, Presence and Power of the Holy Spirit through a servant of God like him. The anointing during August was poured out so powerfully that students were running to the altar crying out for their salvation and repentance like how they would do when Jonathan Edwards, John Wesley and George Whitfield would preach in the Great Awakenings in North America. During the camp, the Holy Spirit gave me a prophetic word to Philip, “Tell him and the other brothers let’s ‘Take Asia for Christ!” That August, we made a covenant as “5 Brothers” to see Taiwan turn from 3% Christian to 97% Christian. I can’t describe how divine this coming together was, but it was sweet and it was a work of the Holy Spirit. What next?


Taiwan for Jesus

This last week, was to me, “shock and awe.” When I was flying into Taiwan, in my spirit, I saw Taiwan as a harvest field, ready to be reaped. I knew 2007 would be a year of a beginning of a new harvest in this small, but great nation. The Devil knew that what would happen these past days in Taiwan, would forever altar and change the course of history in this nation. I don’t say this lightly. I truly believe and am confident that what happened these past days in National Taiwan Stadium was not only ground breaking, but history making.

We came into Taiwan as “5 Brothers” ready to lay down our lives for this nation, surrendering our wills and asking God to take back Taiwan for His glory. From beginning to end, even as I type this report in the airport, I am totally in awe of what God did. I will explain briefly what happened each day of the “Taiwan for Jesus” gatherings.

Feb 1-5 “Pastors and Student Leaders Unite for Taiwan”


The first 5 days, we spent with Pastors and youth workers hearing from the Holy Spirit with no agenda, but to seek His will for the nation of Taiwan, for the young people of this land, for God’s revealed will. It was most sweet fellowship as the Holy Spirit showed us His heart for Taiwan to prepare the way for the coming of Christ to this nation by being His forerunners in this end time hour. We declared it was “Asia’s Time” to receive the fullness of its destiny and be radically transformed with the Gospel, by preparing and seeking a lifestyle of prayer, fasting, and Biblical unity.
I got to room with Pastor Philip for two nights, it was awesome. He is officially my “big bro” one whom I respect more than any other. Those two nights with him changed my life and my perspective on so many life issues. His wisdom in astounding, his compassion for me was heart felt. I love this man more for the deep love he has for people, than the anointing on his life to preach the Gospel, in fact, I know where he gets his anointing, it is in his love for God and the tears he cries for lost souls.

Asia for Christ...the journey begins!

11 Comments:

At 2/11/2007 09:53:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God a lot!!

Taiwan for JESUS!!

Now is the time!!

Let TW see the revival!!

 
At 2/11/2007 11:02:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asia for Christ...the journey begins! amen!!!

really thanks God lead you and Pastor Philip come to this little place.....is really blessing:)

most bless things is not just can win Taiwan lost people for Jesus......
is God lead you and Pastor Philip to revive our relationship with God....God is so good!

because your life and testimony.....
to burning our heat........
want have close relationship with God like you!:)
and you that we know we are God's favor!!!:)

thank you so much!
love you in Jesus!

And the King will answer them, `Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me. Mt 25:40

 
At 2/11/2007 10:45:00 PM , Blogger Evelyn said...

Hi, Jaeson! I've been to the gathering on 11/2 in the downtown public of HK. Your sharing is very great. Yes, we give our lives to Juese; we want to be purity as God is purity. God is really moving :] GOD LOVE HONG KONG!! HALLELUJAH =]
I feel so sorry the babies that have been aborted. They are innocent. My friend and I cried for them for so long. Hope that God will work on the mothers.
GOD BLESS U~~

 
At 2/12/2007 02:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WhoO! Thanks for sharing the pictures~ Go, 5 brothers! On Call for God!

 
At 2/12/2007 06:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really praise the Lord for the work in Taiwan and thanks for keep sending us the update for prayers. Plan to tell you that there are prayers kept supporting the works in Taiwan all the ways from Hong Kong and then all of a sudden seeing you in Central with us for the Hong Kong Purity Movement !!
Jaeson, there's one thing that I learnt from you that I never tell you : you taught me what’s mean by being a vessel for Lord. Man, every time you share Lord’s words, you had an empty self so that the holy spirit can filled you abundantly. Your message is always that powerful cos Lord basically speaking through you! Praise the Lord for your commitment to be Christ-like and your submission of only in HIM! We learnt a lot.

 
At 2/13/2007 02:40:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for came to Taiwan.
We got the fire in this conference.

May I use these pics in my blog??

Daphne

 
At 2/13/2007 06:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psalm 133
1 How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
2 It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
3 It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.

Dear Pastor Jaeson, God bless you and Pastor Philip Mantofa.

 
At 2/14/2007 07:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

求 你 將 我 放 在 你 心 上 如 印 記 、 帶 在 你 臂 上 如 戳 記 . 因 為 愛 情 如 死 之 堅 強 . 嫉 恨 如 陰 間 之 殘 忍 . 所 發 的 電 光 、 是 火 焰 的 電 光 、 是 耶 和 華 的 烈 焰 。
愛 情 、 眾 水 不 能 息 滅 、 大 水 也 不 能 淹 沒 . 若 有 人 拿 家 中 所 有 的 財 寶 要 換 愛 情 、 就 全 被 藐 視 。
願 你 吸 引 我 、 我 們 就 快 跑 跟 隨 你 . 王 帶 我 進 了 內 室 . 我 們 必 因 你 歡 喜 快 樂 . 我 們 要 稱 讚 你 的 愛 情 、 勝 似 稱 讚 美 酒 . 他 們 愛 你 是 理 所 當 然 的 。

Valentine's Day
情人節快樂

Esther Ku

 
At 2/14/2007 12:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Pastor Jaes,

May God give you true love this year. May He grant you each and every desire of your heart. May this be the happiest year of your life. Congratulations...

 
At 3/06/2007 05:01:00 PM , Blogger Eunike kuswandi said...

wow jesus is amazing.whole world is for jesus.ihope we can united with other.i am come from Indonesia and i really do believe that revival will come soon.i really support you,bring yor best 4jesus.i come from mawar sharon church ireally luv taiwan too.taiwan jesus love you so and indonesia too.

 
At 4/19/2007 04:40:00 AM , Blogger irene said...

Hi there.. sorry for my ignorance, didn't realise you are a pastor.. a good friend of mine from Charis Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was one of the statistics at Pastor Philip and she told me all about it, when i called her. It excites me to see indeed, the Spirit of God is moving everywhere.. I am currently a youth leader in my church, and we had a youth camp for the first time.. as we just moved into this new building, near china town in London.. and God poured out His spirit into these young people as well. Praise the Lord for his mercy!

Since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. let us fix our eyes on Jesus,the author and perfector of our faith

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home