Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm soooo excited for 2007!

Haha, HAPPY NEW YEAR WORLD :) God is soooooooo amazingly good eh? I don't know why I'm just so stoked, full of faith, excited and hopeful for this new year. God is about to release a joy, a presence, a new harvest like we have never seen! More so, just to know that GOD LOVES ME, LIKE ME, BLESSES ME yesterday, today and forever is just an awesome thot eh? Haha, I have no idea why I say eh? God thinks you are WONDERFUL eh? Yes He does! He thinks I am WONDERFUL too, and I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Yeah, I have my masters program starting again, training engagements non-stop for the next 3 months, but GOD'S GOT IT. I was a bit overwhelmed coming back yesterday from a 3 week road trip, felt spiritual warfare at every level, but then I've been listening to this song by Vicky Beeching, "Captivated", dude, soooo good. When you look into His beauty, into His face, His wonderful eyes, His amazing grace, His wonderful holiness, His almighty power, you know, there is a peace that everything is going to be okay. God is speaking, He is moving, He is working, He is alive and well, and aint nothing going to stop Him from being and doing good, may we SPREAD HIS LOVE to the ends of the earth this year, first by starting with each soul that walks in our path today. Love God and love somebody today, it will make a world of difference :)

2007 here I come in Jesus name! woOHOOoOOoooO!

5 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 01:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's with the 'eh',eh? hahaha.. have you been canadianized? =P Happy new year to you too! I went to Urbana and had a countdown with 22,000++ people, it was a crazy experience, but loved it!!

Btw, just a question, do you have any plan to go to taiwan between July- August?

Anyways, I'll be praying for you.. indeed 2007 will be an amazing year!.. Take care, Jaeson!

-gRaCe-

 
At 1/08/2007 03:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaahhhhhoooooooooooo. hooray for 2007! chyea.

 
At 1/09/2007 10:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome, awesome song...

 
At 1/09/2007 10:41:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome, awesome song

 
At 1/09/2007 07:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes that song is absolutely beautiful...it would've been awesome if vicky beeching sang it at onething too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home