Thursday, November 09, 2006

PC "Got me again!"

haha...so passion church "Got me" again this year for my birthday. It wasn't as bad as last year, but they did trick me pretty good. They told me they would pick me up and have me stay at Mike's house and take me to the LAX airport in the morning. I asked them when they picked me up if we could grab some dinner and they were like, yeah we haven't eaten yet. So Caleb was like, "let's eat noodle planet, i was like HECK NO that place is wack!" and then Sam was like how about "BJ's" and everyone was like "coo" so I went and I had no idea that when we got there all the PC leaders were there to give me a surprise BDAY celebration :) haha...I love my pc fam I totally didn't expect it again this year, but they did it and haha...it was TITE :) dude...SO OH MY GOSH THEY GOT ME THE DOPEST PRESENT OF ALL TIME!!! THEY GOT ME A

SWORD

DUDE, ITS WHAT I'VE WANTED FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG! HAHAHAHAHAA...A REAL MIDDLE AGE ERA SWORD, IT'S LIKE 4'FT LONG, HAHA...IT'S A TOTAL BRAVEHEART SWORD! IT'S ILL....OH MY GOSH I'M GOING TO PREACH ON BRUIN WALK WITH THIS HAHAHHAHA...J/K. BUT YEAH, ITS DOPE. I LOVE IT. THANKS PC FAM...YALL ARE DA BEST! GOD BLESS AND THANKS FOR MAKING DIS A 26TH BDAY TO REMEMBER! thank you Jesus for friends that care, that love and yeah... I love my pc fam :)





14 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 03:14:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...sooooo cute.
Happy Birthday to You!
(11/11)
:)

 
At 11/09/2006 04:05:00 AM , Blogger back to life said...

How cool is that? HAPPY B-DAY!

THAT GOD BLESSES YOU AND KEEPS YOU IN HIS HEART FOREVER!

Hey, don't know if you have time for this, but here's what I found:
http://hcm-stratford.org/04_media/index.php
You can download it for free.

They are partners of TACF, Toronto and I was there in 2004. Highland's are such cool people.
I listened to the "Reason or impartation" from John Brown.
This sermon is very powerful! It's about that God is already here (omnipresent) and that we are often just too blind to see His presence. If you have time, I really, really reckommend it!

Be encouraged and blessed with it!
-tina.

P.S. Perhaps you wonder why I'm writing you so often. I just wanna keep up with what God is doing among our generation on earth. I'm learning and watching and wanna become like Jesus more and more!

 
At 11/09/2006 05:43:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... that is so awesome!! i am starting a prayer group on my campus next semester and it is so encouraging to read what's happening over there!! (I live in Sydney).. love reading your blog too, so inspiring. I recon God led me here. I even linked you on my blog, lol.

God is doing amazing things among His people right now.. calling them to deeper intimacy and to really Know HIs heart. Getting us ready, raising His army to carry His fire, His love, His mercy, His very presence in every step and breath and every moment... with revival in their hearts, a generation that KNOWS God and so abandoned to HIs will and heart, that the Holy SPirit just flows out of them like a mighty river!!

Bless you loads brah!
Cass

ps. LOVE the sword!!!!

 
At 11/09/2006 09:25:00 AM , Blogger benson said...

ahahahahhahaha...that's awesome.

 
At 11/10/2006 01:56:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!
Walk with God everyday!!

 
At 11/10/2006 01:57:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
Walk with God everyday!!

 
At 11/10/2006 09:46:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jaes,

I pray this is the single best year of your life...
& that God satsifies all the desires of your heart...

 
At 11/10/2006 02:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dudeee. you grew a beard. and a mustache. :0

 
At 11/10/2006 07:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY P.Jaeson!!!!

glad it made your day...!

and have fun with the new sword! haha

 
At 11/12/2006 03:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

????!!God love u so much!!!!

 
At 11/14/2006 06:35:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 26th b'day Mr. Ma =)! I bet it was a good one.. hahah..

btw, you look like a yakuza..;p hm, yakuza for Christ?

-gRaCe-

 
At 11/15/2006 06:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hAhahhaha a sword. that's pretty tiiiite. happy late 26th birthday!!! :)

 
At 11/15/2006 10:29:00 PM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

Someone had commented about my profile stating zodiac and astrological sign...my bad on that one, I didn't even know the profile said that, blogger puts it automatically, the only way to take it off is by blocking the profile, I understand this would give people the wrong impression that I believe in that nonsense of course not, at the same time I pray you all don't get religious on me :P j/k. Thanks for the note friend!

blessings,
jm

 
At 11/17/2006 12:48:00 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday Jaeson! Sounds like it was great! I hope to see that sword at winter confrence! I am so excited that you are speaking there!
Jessica
CSUF

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home