Friday, December 08, 2006

On the Road Again :)

Well, it's been 3 months of rest, sabbatical, call what you want, but it's been good. It's been a challenge to learn to rest, I have and I haven't in so many ways. I'll blog more about my experience at Singing Waters round II. Good times :) I'll write a post soon about the "showdown" at UCLA this week, God is still moving and how awesome it is to see His name be made more and more famous on this campus. Dec 14, I start traveling on the road again to speak and train leaders from around the nation and world, I am looking forward to it, please pray for me and the teams going with me. Pray God uses these times of equipping to bear much fruit for His kingdom in this hour, 2006 aint over till the fat lady sings...mmhmm, below is a list of events I will be speaking/training at, please do pray, it means the world of difference...

1. UNCONFERENCE III - Dec 14-16 in San Diego (Signs & Wonders & Simple Church) This will be a very strategic gathering. It encourages me to see the prophetic movement embracing this new move of simple churches, plus Graham Cooke is gonna be there! Sweet! check out: www.thirddaychurches.com


2. The Greatest Love - Hong Kong Stadium Christmas Crusade Dec 23, 2006
(Please pray hard, Dec 17-23 as we are expecting 30-40,000 to fill the stadium the day before Christmas Eve in Hong Kong, uniting Churches all over the city for the purpose of sharing the Gospel with this great city of Hong Kong, please also pray God gives me and Pastor Eddie Ma a divine message that will reap a great harvest that special evening, open up the gates that the King of Glory may come in!) www.cityrenewal.com.hk



2.5 "Christmas with Ma family"

I get home from Hong Kong on Christmas eve, :) woohoo! There is nothing like family eh? It's never perfect, but its always a blessing. I can't wait to see the fam!



3. Campus Crusade for Christ, SD Winter Conference Dec 28-Jan 1
I have been blessed by my CCC friends in the ministry. They are really embracing the need for prayer in revival and the mission of planting simple "missional communities" or what they call "mini movements" among pockets of un-reached students on campuses, may this gathering spark a passion for missions right here in the west coast! (www.sdwinterconference.com)


4. One Thing: Asian Break Out Session Dec 31st
(www.ihop.org) Over 10-15,000 young adults from around the nation will be gathering in Kansas City to seek one thing, what King David asked for, to seek the beauty of the Lord. There we will call Asian students all over to a radical call of missions in East Asia in order to bring the Gospel along the Silk-Road back to Jerusalem.


5. Campus Crusade Denver Christmas Conference Jan 2-7, 2007
(www.denverchristmasconference.com) I love the theme "fearless" reminds me of my man "Jet Li" haha, but seriously pray the Holy Spirit moves in power, fills students up and sends them out to be missionaries on their campus!



After the Denver Christmas conference I will be coming back to LA, taking a break, resting, praying and preparing for the next quarter at UCLA and other campuses in the region. It will be a good road trip, may God awaken hearts to love, send out hearts in faith and release a new move of His Spirit every place, every where, every campus. I have a real sense this year, especially during the One Thing and Urbana conferences the birthing of a new student missions movement is on the brink, Father raise up an end time army to fulfill the Great Commandment in order to obey the Great Commission and finish the task. Amen

Pray it up!

3 Comments:

At 12/11/2006 11:42:00 AM , Blogger back to life said...

Greetz from Germany!

Wish you God's power for all the things you're gonna do!

You know, the joy of the Lord is truly our strength! :)

And be blessed with wisdom! God himself is gonna be your word, I think.

 
At 1/11/2007 02:26:00 PM , Blogger Andy McCullough said...

Jaeson, thanks for delivering the goods at DCC. The Lord really used you as you spoke with boldness and power. I believe the Lord is going to do incredible things in our region and the world as laborers are sent out. Thanks again for serving us and letting God use you.

 
At 1/12/2007 02:29:00 AM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

andy, its a honor and blessing to work together with CCC, the DCC conference put a fire in my bones that I still can't shake, because I am so encouraged and excited for those students who have encountered Him and are ready to see their campuses encounter Christ. thanks for your love and encouragement, lets keep on together, may God raise up another student volunteer mission army on every campus and city in our nation to the ends of the earth! keep me posted bro!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home