Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fire Runner Conference (Hong Kong)


If you are in the "852" or the "Hong Kong" region, come out and bring your friends to our revival conference 8/21-8/24. We will be gathering students from all over HK with Joshua Band ministry from Taiwan to be equipped and trained to have a passion for Jesus, a passion for the lost and to see their campuses taken over by the glory of God. We will be giving a massive call 8/24 for a generation in HK to consecrate themselves holy unto the Lord as Nazarites as we launch 24/7 prayer and worship in Hong Kong Sept 2008.

In the evening we will have Evangelistic Meetings with Pastor Philip Mantofa and I will be speaking on 8/22 evening. If you are in HK, bring your lost friends and family. Bring the sick and lame. Bring those who are hungry for an encounter with the living God, we are believing God for thousands to be touched and HK to be TRANSFORMED with God's love and power! Asia for Jesus! Pray for God's anointing to breakthrough in a new way for revival in Asia!!!

Venue: HK Exhibition Centre (China Resources Building 3/5 Wanchai)

4 Comments:

At 8/15/2007 09:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure!! we also have thirty young leaders from Macau for this conference!! yeah!!hot for Jesus!fire runner~~~~

Today I also read the Bible about Nazirite. although i don't really understand the Scripture about Nazirite, I believe I'll know more in the conference. God bless u!Take care my dear pastor!! I think you get well~ see u next Tuesday in Hong Kong!!

 
At 8/15/2007 11:24:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i m a honkie but in australia now ... i really want to come but semaster start so i will miss it.. sign... anyways.. I pray dat God will bless da conference and use it to pump those students and protect u guys.. takecare mate, don't get da food poison again. God bless

 
At 8/21/2007 05:59:00 PM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

Hey jennifer I accidently erased ur comment on the fire runner conference please post again I wanna hear all about it I'm on my way to hk rite now from malaysia :)

 
At 8/25/2007 07:26:00 AM , Blogger wowadmin said...

HI Jaes, you were awesome at Fire Runner on Wednesday morning! your song, your cantonese, your stories, you spoke into each ones' heart. When you are on stage, you are in your elements. The Lord gifted you for such.
The Nazarite call, bro, its a tough one. Deny yourself, lose your reputation, baptism by fire; gave me a load to think about. I have had a glimpse into what that really means. There's a stirring in my spirit. Scares me.
Hk is pregnant and about to birth a new thing. what's my role?
Bless your footstep, bro, may the Lord make the way smooth and straight. Keep those lozenges handy! Garland

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home