Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Going back to Cali :)

Whew what a trip! I was able to spend the last few days with the family in the Bay Area, I'll be heading back on my way down to LA tomorrow. It's been quite a road trip to say the least. Praying, fasting and seeking God's face with over 80,000 in Nashville for revival, got to listen to some live "blues" at the BB King, then on down to Kansas City IHOP and getting caught up in another prophetic whirlwind which I will explain in later blog posts, then back to the Bay Area and spent the last two days loving on mom, getting her a pedicure, some bomb sushi and just seeing God remain faithful to my family in the midst of all our challenges. God is good. He really is and I am thankful.

Well, I got two FAT Fuller seminary papers to write up before I leave for Korea, HK, Taiwan and Malaysia on July 28, so please pray God gives me grace to continually do the impossible. It's weird, but I feel a new sense of hope, love and freedom to be who God created me to be. I'm realizing more and more that I don't have to do anything for God, but really, I've decided that "I want to" and that makes all the difference.

Enouragement of the day ---- "Don't be too hard on yourself, cause God enjoys you just the way you are and wouldn't want you to be anyone else. You might not be where you want to be, but thank God you are not where you used to be. Enjoy yourself today cause God thinks you are wonderful." Really ;)

6 Comments:

At 7/17/2007 02:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Jaeson and grace to you for writing of them papers.

 
At 7/17/2007 10:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! whats your schedule for taipei?

 
At 7/18/2007 08:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and your schedule for korea as well??? oh. hello :D

 
At 7/18/2007 10:24:00 AM , Blogger Richard Chang said...

oh man, yes God is wonderful. prayers with you,
richard

 
At 7/18/2007 08:08:00 PM , Blogger Chris Lee said...

You seem familiar but I might've known you from a time long ago. Facebook IM'ed me with your name for some reason.

 
At 7/19/2007 12:08:00 AM , Blogger Kingdom Shifts said...

Which degree program are you enrolled in at Fuller? My wife and I were out there in '02 for two semesters in the Graduate School of Campus Ministry. The classes were awesome, my favorite being an intensive with Peter Wagner on the apostolic reformation and prayer!

May God's grace strengthen you in the days to come to complete your papers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home