Wednesday, July 04, 2007

my new blog site :)

Hey blogging friends...

So here is my new and improved "jaeson's journal" :D The site is still maintained by blog spot.com but you can either type in (www.jaesonma.blogspot.com) or (www.jaesonma.com) This site is really built for all of you out there who like to read my little blog journal. It has some new cool features..

Basically, a lot of you have commented or sent me messages asking for information on random questions, training materials, "The Blueprint" book release, my mp3 messages, my online video messages, tracks from my new hip hop band "NAMESAKE" or follow up resources on how to start campus churches, campus houses of prayer, or next steps for the "Student Back to Jerusalem" movement, blah blah blah...so I decided to put all those resources and materials on my site for FREE so you can download and pass on (keep checking the resource page it will be up soon). You can also support my personal ministry by "partnering" on a monthly basis or one time gifts for the work of mission (even $1 a month is appreciated :P). There is also a section called "events" so you can see where I will be speaking and training next and also keep me in your heart felt prayers.

Much love to my friends Dave Liu, Howie Ju, Michelle Klinge, Benson and (www.thegreencompany.org) for putting this personal blog site together for me. We are going to roll out other cool stuff as the months ensue....so stay tuned.

Question: What would you like to see on "jaeson's journal" blog site?
(If you answer this question on my comment section we might just make it happen :P)

PS. Recently, I learned a grave mistake. Never go deep sea fishing at 5am while on a juice fast, you will like "me" get utterly sea sick, want to throw up, but possibly end up catching "3 fish" in the 10 minutes that I did fish. Yes, my prize and joy below cooked Taiwanese style :)(but I couldn't eat it cause I'm fasting!)




off to The Call Nashville, pray, fast, it is time to seek the Lord on 7-7-07 as a nation, as a generation(there are already nearly 60,000 preregistered for the solemn assembly, we are expecting overflow) may the Lord turn the heart of this generation back to Him fully and completely. (www.thecall.com)

11 Comments:

At 7/04/2007 08:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will you come Taiwan?

 
At 7/04/2007 08:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agape Renewal Center Conferences
Date: August 9-11, 2007
Location: Southern Taiwan (Kaoshung)

where is Kaoshung?

 
At 7/05/2007 01:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHE, I like ur new blog ^0^ !

 
At 7/05/2007 07:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jaeson,

Hi! It's Martine again from Univ. of Toronto IVCF. Something great would be to have a prayer wall on your site, where ppl from different campuses can post prayer requests for different things, like their fellowship or personal prayer items.

Since you said ppl ask you random questions, you can also have a FAQ page. I'll come back to your site again.

May God continue to use you, Jaeson! Let us all depend on Him.

ttyl

 
At 7/05/2007 10:26:00 AM , Blogger David Liu said...

Jaeson, you da man.

It's ok how tgc/jaesonma.com worked out. Down the road there will be time, resources, and strategic purpose in blowing things up.

Blessings bro.

Dave

 
At 7/05/2007 07:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like yor new blog,it is so cool.
but have a little black,you can put about your photograph more.

 
At 7/06/2007 09:25:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ps. Jaeson! I'm so blessed with your blog. How about give a report pages of every conference or event you went on for preach? So, its like a 'news' I guess...?

Thanks for asking us all for the opinions. I, myself, appreciate that so much :D

God bless!!

 
At 7/08/2007 09:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"heart back" rocks!! you guys are really talented
cant wait until the cd comes out...

 
At 7/08/2007 09:59:00 PM , Blogger Kingdom Shifts said...

I definitely like it and would venture to say that is is an upgrade for sure!

 
At 7/10/2007 02:27:00 AM , Blogger Milk and honey said...

I think Kaoshung is 高雄 =)

 
At 7/10/2007 07:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where of Kaoshung?高雄的哪裡?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home