Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Call Nashville 7-7-07

I have nothing more to say, but be in Nashville on 7-7-07. We are seeking to gather 100,000 youth and young adults in Titan Stadium to cry out for revival in this land, praying for America to turn back to God.

You must listen to this mp3 message by prophet Dutch Sheets on why this massive solemn assembly is significant in God's timetable, in all humility, we are asking God to shake the heavens and the earth over this nation, let another Jesus revolution awaken in North America! Prepare, pray, fast and be at The Call Nashville!

Click to Listen "The Call Re-Launch"

Read more on "The Call Nashville" click here

I will be speaking this Friday night for our Southern California "Pre-Call Rally" information below, mobilize all if you are in Socal to rumble in prayer for revival to break forth like the dawn in California once again.

7 Comments:

At 5/17/2007 08:43:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is my birthday.
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/judy38992002&article_id=10167455
This is for you.
is a good cake~

 
At 5/17/2007 03:09:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH!

gonna listen to that sermon soon. thank you!

070707 is also the day i'm getting married! isn't that cool? :D yeaaaaa :)

 
At 5/17/2007 03:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Jaeson,
As God spared your own life from abortion, I pray you have the authority for a generation to be set free. Pastor D. Balcombe preached about you and the HK youth movement that follows you wherever you go. May God set you on fire, so all can watch you burn. May there be a mov't in LA too. You are the real deal, Pastor Ma. the *real* deal.

 
At 5/17/2007 07:02:00 PM , Blogger Flip Flop Rider said...

I wish desperately that I could be there but God has other plans for me to be in Mozambique and learn under Heidi Baker. Praise God for His abounding greatness in wanting me to do this though! I'll be praying for on this day though because I too desire to see revival occur in America! The status quo MUST be changed!

 
At 5/18/2007 12:02:00 PM , Blogger Kingdom Shifts said...

Thanks for the link to Dutch Sheet's sermon. He is one of my favorites. Just finished reading "Praying with Authority" by Dutch. Excellent!

And yes, I will be in Nashville with my wife and the crew from our church.

 
At 5/21/2007 10:20:00 AM , Blogger Cathy said...

Dutch is also one of my favourites! I love his books on intercessory prayer..I'm from Canada and can't make the trip, but I will be standing with all of you, and for our own nation as well!

 
At 5/21/2007 09:02:00 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

Oh by the way, I've added your blog as a link on mine :) and I saw the video of your testimony..God is amazing..

Blessings to you as you run the race ONLY for His pleasure..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home