Saturday, May 12, 2007

I Can Only Imagine - A Father's Extravagant Love

This video is the story of Rick and Dick Hoyt. An amazing story of a father's extravagant love for his disabled son. He runs, swims, bikes and carries his son through a tri-athalon in order to show his son that all things can be possible with faith, hope and love. My heart was touched when I saw this video, I saw the self-less love of this father for his disabled son and realized just how much my own heavenly Father loves me, carries me and will see me through to the finish line.

May this story touch you as much as it touched me. May we experience Abba Father in this same way. amen.

4 Comments:

At 5/13/2007 09:10:00 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Awesome. What a picture of the Father's heart toward us!

 
At 5/13/2007 02:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaeson--
I'm a reporter for Charisma magazine. Are you available for comment on what is happening on campuses with students and their faith?

Please email me at:

naomirich@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Suzy

 
At 5/13/2007 04:59:00 PM , Blogger Jonathan Chan said...

Wow... *speechless*

 
At 5/14/2007 01:09:00 AM , Blogger Julia said...

I was crying when I watched this video. "I can only imagine" is one of my favorite songs and this story gives a glimpse of the love of the Father that we can only imagine. Even though we are each disabled in someway, He carries us through the finish line. Thanks so much for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home