Thursday, June 07, 2007

Fohawk

Lol...so last Friday I walk into A-Salon in Arcadia to get a regular hair cut. My hair stylist "Jerry" (whom please PRAY HARD for is near coming to Christ, I've shared the Gospel with him every hair cut and he is almost there!) So yeah, Jerry is like, in Cantonese accent "I think dis hair cut look good on you" (he shows me a picture of a Japanese dude with a mini mo-hawk in a mag) I'm like, ayte, do wateverz you want bro, and the outcome was this :) So my friends tell me it's a fo-hawk.





Lol, so the day after I get my new doo, I pass by Dottie and Brittany at UCLA, and Dottie is like, "What the heck happened to your hair? Oh man, that's pretty bad!" Brittany says, "Ah, dun worry, it'll grow out" (so there you have it, my new fo-hawk, hopefully it will grow out back to it's intended purpose :P)

8 Comments:

At 6/07/2007 04:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA!

 
At 6/07/2007 08:40:00 AM , Blogger David said...

haha nice jae its also spelled faux-hawk get it? fake mohawk yeppppppp its like the newest craze.

 
At 6/07/2007 09:36:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHAHAHA
nice try la ^^ but ~~~~~~toooooooo short
anyway i think it'll grow out very soon ^0^
trust me u'll still handsome(靚仔)la,HEHEHE!!! smile ^0^

 
At 6/07/2007 09:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that looks pretty japanese-y indeed!

 
At 6/07/2007 09:03:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if you spell fo-hawk backwards, you get 'kwahof' which sounds like the word coif:

Pronunciation: 'koif, in sense 2 also 'kwäf

1 : a close-fitting cap: as a : a hoodlike cap worn under a veil by nuns

ok, thats stretching it a little!

 
At 6/07/2007 09:48:00 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I always liked the Japanese hairstyles. They're light years ahead of us North Americans. I like it! But it probably will look a bit better as it grows in more.

 
At 6/12/2007 11:35:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you serious! haha... lol.. everyone i know got a change of hair... hehe even me!.. i have 4 colors in my hair,. it looks dope... and even amie got a dope hair cut!!! haha :) anyway... see you thursday

 
At 6/27/2007 01:26:00 PM , Blogger spamchang said...

steve nash has/had a faux 'hawk...not much more pop culture legitimacy you can stack on that 'do than NBA status!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home