Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Food Poisoning & Asia for Jesus!



The power of God shook the Korea gathering and we had a time of deep repentance for the sins of Hong Kong in our HK gathering, after the Holy Spirit was touching students so powerfully in our meetings, students everywhere were laid out under the power without us having to preach, it was all Holy Spirit!

But somewhere in between the Korea revival conference and Hong Kong revival conference I ate something mad wack and got food poisoning. After the second session in HK I collapsed in bed and got a high fever, chills, stomach pain, and massive migraines. I have never been this sick since sometime when I was a kid. But God's grace is sufficient, I was out for 3 days but a doctor friend came to give me a check up in HK. I almost couldn't get on the plane to Taiwan the next morning after ministering at the conference, but I cried out for healing and Daddy answered. I fell asleep after I prayed and when I woke up 20 minutes later the pain in my stomach was gone, the fever had gone down and the dizzy feelings left. God is good! I jumped on the plane and ended up in my favorite place in the world to chill, TAIWAN BABY!

So for the last 3 days I've been kicking it and recuperating with my Taiwan bros Pst Ewen, Jon, Timothy, Jim, Allen and Eon and ahhahahhaa, Asian people are so cute :) they have been following me around with a camera crew to get pre-event footage before our big Asia for Jesus outreach later in the month...so check out the video above (or the link below) and there are more to come. Trust me, even if you don't understand Mandarin it's pretty hilarious :P check out

www.asiaforjesus.net

Asia for Jesus Blog

I'm now in Southern Taiwan, Kaoshiung preaching at the Agape Student Revival gathering, God is moving keep me and our team in prayers as we contend for heaven on earth in this region. payce.

3 Comments:

At 8/09/2007 10:09:00 AM , Blogger Neens said...

haha the video was awesome. i especially liked the star wand mic and the 2-d version of you floating across the screen. tawain loves jesus and jma! praise God!

 
At 8/10/2007 03:43:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pastor Jaeson,

You are amazing. Total sign and wonder for Asia. Please guard your body...marathon pace and not sprint. Please, please take care of yourself. Loved the video. You were created to shine. May all that you have been through, all that you have overcome, all that you have seen God's victory in be the very authority in which you set others free. You are amazing...totally amazing.

 
At 8/16/2007 10:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

reckless abandon. I dig it. God does too. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home