Saturday, October 06, 2007

Need Breakthrough in Boston: Please Pray!

Dear Prayer Team,

We really need prayer here in Boston. The first meeting there was a major attack of spiritual warfare and oppression. There was just a strong spirit of hopelessness in the air. I couldn't understand it at first, but as I was preaching I literally was overcome with self doubt and questioning my own motivations for believing God to revive the campuses of Boston MA. During the end of the first message, I could not sense any breakthrough in the spiritual atmosphere. I simply asked the students and adults to pray for God to call forth those who would be faithful to pray on their campuses for God's kingdom to be established.

One by one, student leaders from Harvard, MIT, Boston College, Boston University, Princeton, Yale, Uconn, Rutgers, University of Toronto and others came forth to pray for their campuses. As we laid hands on each student leader in prayer, it then suddenly occurred to me that there was a major spirit of oppression and a attack of the enemy coming against our meeting. I lost it at that moment, rose up in a spirit of faith and took authority in prayer over the demonic forces opposing us. We began to breakthrough in victorious warfare prayer and the heavens began to open our gathering. We ended with a spirit of victory as students began to prophesy over Harvard Square - that this is the year of harvest for Boston!

But, I'm now back in my hotel room with my brother Enoch and we still sense backlash and attack against what we are doing. We are interceding and need your intercessions with us. Please pray....

1. The 50 student leaders at this Blueprint Training will be equipped and empowered to multiply campus church planting movements on their universities, pray God would establish a network of student led churches planting churches for the harvest.

2. Protection from the enemy attacks, assignments and oppressive spirits that come against our faith.

3. For an OPEN HEAVEN and the Holy Spirit to fall in power in each of the next 8 sessions of training

4. Divine favor as I meet with all the regional leaders of Campus Crusade for Christ in the Boston Area, that we can be a catalyst to help them in their mission to reach 27 surrounding college campuses with the Gospel.

5. True revival, awakening and student missions to BREAK OUT in every college and university in Boston MA, and the East Coast campuses to see a mighty harvest of thousands of souls come to Christ!

6. For a spirit of faith, hope and love to saturate Boston MA through the planting of new campus churches among the lost.

Thank you for your dedicated intercessions. Enoch and I will need grace and your prayers of protection as we serve this region. Please pray for my mind to be stayed on Christ. To not be distracted or believe the lies of hopelessness in this region. Please pray for my family, friends and Passion Church back home to be protected and in the will of the Lord.

With much love and appreciation to all of you.

Blessings,
Jaeson

14 Comments:

At 10/06/2007 08:53:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add oil!! Pray for you all!! He is your victory!! Love loves you!! :)

 
At 10/06/2007 04:35:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stand firm in your faith. If you don't, you don't stand at all.

I remember it's some verse in Bible, though may not be in complete form. The verse ever encouraged me, and now it came through my mind to key it down here for your team.

My Grandfather had ever hated Christianity to death, but after I encountered CHRIST, (in short) gradually he had been changing. And several months before he passed away, he encountered JESUS personally at ICU, which amazed me so overwhelmingly - he told me something even I couldn't be so sure to say it out: "JESUS is real." That's it. No more words were needed to convince me (an "older" christian than my Grandfather) that JESUS IS REAL.

I may not support you much in prayer (only a short prayer as I'm typing, to be honest), but I support you with reading this post carefully and sharing with you the unbelievable testimony from my Grandfather.

Bless your team and those campuses in Boston!!!

 
At 10/06/2007 05:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will pray for you.

joseph

 
At 10/06/2007 07:13:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my Prayer for you " Lord Jesus I'm sry i was having fatigue this few days because of the weather. i know i have no right to stop praying for tis even tho i ain't going. God I earnestly pray that protection will b on every1 who shows up at that training including Jaeson and Enoch. God You rain down Your power from heaven. I'm not some1 famous or some1 who noes Your word like any theologians. But God I cry out to You now God please These are Your people They need You as much as i do. Even in my tender years You were there. God May You be there for them please I plead. I Want You to love them as much as You love me. Fatigue is not an option to stop. I know I'm truly sry. In one way or another i feel like it's my fault cause i didnt pray but Lord I know You didnt blame me and it's a lie from the devil. God You shall reign above all and win this war for us I believe You'll move mightily through this training. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen."

 
At 10/06/2007 08:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Armor of God

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes....Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand....take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

Pray for Jaeson & Enoch, that whenever you open your mouth, words may be given you so that you will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel...Pray that you may declare it fearlessly, as you should.

Ephesians 6

 
At 10/07/2007 06:09:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not be afraid as Jesus is in you. You are not alone in this battle. Call upon God and He is there to strengthen you so that you can go. To our eyes, this region might seem full of hopelessness, but in God's eye this region is full of hope for nothing is impossible to God. Do not be distracted and stay focused on the mission that God assigned to you.

Jesus had choosen you and definitely you are capable to accomplish the mission that He assigned you. Do not give up.

We will continue to pray for you in Malaysia.

Emmanuel.

 
At 10/07/2007 06:17:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acts 1:8

"but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem,and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the end of the earth."

 
At 10/07/2007 11:41:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jaeson,
Just reading how Charles Finney's most difficult preaching assignment was in Boston. Lou Engle said that hardest fast he ever did was in Harvard. You are in the footsteps of great giants of the faith. What you are doing COUNTS. Even if it is just proclaiming truth to the atmosphere, staking ground in the spirit, revival will follow...in His timing. Boston is a Jericho to America and you have an inhertience there too..
Do not be discouraged or dismayed...What you are doing counts. And your heart is right, for even if your heart condemns you, God is greater than your heart. Greatness has been written on you in your mother's womb. Don't doubt the height to which you are called. Praying for you.

 
At 10/07/2007 11:42:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jaeson,
Just reading how Charles Finney's most difficult preaching assignment was in Boston. Lou Engle said that hardest fast he ever did was in Harvard. You are in the footsteps of great giants of the faith. What you are doing COUNTS. Even if it is just proclaiming truth to the atmosphere, staking ground in the spirit, revival will follow...in His timing. Boston is a Jericho to America and you have an inhertience there too..
Do not be discouraged or dismayed...What you are doing counts. And your heart is right, for even if your heart condemns you, God is greater than your heart. Greatness has been written on you in your mother's womb. Don't doubt the height to which you are called.

 
At 10/07/2007 06:40:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your trace is a fire of footsteps bathed in light and the followers are under the cloud of holiness, that will protect and urge forward into any darkness and doubt, for the One who has gathered you will always be your Gatherer!

 
At 10/08/2007 08:04:00 AM , Blogger Joe Cross said...

I love that you're connecting with our regional folks in Boston. Press on brother. By the way, just finished reading "The Blueprint". Loved it.

 
At 10/09/2007 05:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in very strong Freemasonry territory..breakthrough will not be easy in these areas such as Boston and New York..they are strong enemy fortresses...ask God for the strategy....

~C

 
At 10/09/2007 08:06:00 PM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

Thank you all for your prayers! The training in Boston was an amazing breakthrough I am so encouraged guys. We connected with church planters from all over Boston and trained up student missionaries from nearly every major campus in the MA metro area. I've been back and forth in Boston MA for 3 years now, but never felt a sense of open heaven, this time I could just sense in my spirit the harvest was ready in Boston, it's time! keep praying as we are launching at least half a dozen new simple church starts on multiple campuses there! BRING IT GOD!

 
At 10/09/2007 08:07:00 PM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

BTW/.....THE REST OF THE TRAINING WAS HOLY SPIRIT OUTPOURING LIKE NO OTHER, AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT YOUR PRAYERS WERE WORKING, AND BREAKTHROUGH KEPT FLOWING...AMEN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home