Friday, September 14, 2007

The Good Life!

(The Asia for Jesus Crew! 5 Bro's in da house!)

So this past summer has been an incredible blessing in so many different ways. When I look back, I can only count the blessings and thank God for the many different and wonderful people He has put in my life. I can only thank God for every divine encounter and miracle I experienced along the way. Though at times, in my weakness I wondered to myself, "What the heck am I doing?" Realizing, this road that I have chosen, the road less traveled is not an easy one. Going from place to place, city to city, losing sleep, praying unceasingly, preaching the Gospel, contending for revival, facing the forces of evil, warring with spiritual principalities, but never surrendering to believe God for breakthrough in the darkest parts of this earth... I can still say with confidence, "I am living the GOOD LIFE." Life was meant to be a battle, to be an adventure, to be something unpredictable, unexplainable and unapologetically difficult. But we were built to win, made to overcome and created to glorify Him by knowing Him more and following Jesus at whatever the cost. Yes, it can be tiring, you will have to give up many comforts of this life, give up the lesser pleasures of this world (girls, gold, glory) for the greater pleasures of knowing God. You will have to despise your public reputation, please God and no longer please man, take up your cross and bear the shame of it in order to do His will, but in the end the rewards are everlasting and in this life, the friendships and changed lives are irreplaceable. I live for one purpose, heaven. That is my destination, as long as I am walking and breathing in this world I will fight darkness, till light is established and heaven on earth becomes a closer reality. I have decided to follow Jesus and there is no turning back.

Below are a few pictures of blessings along the way of this past summer adventure in the Holy Spirit....<><

Passion Church UCLA family -- getting ready fo summer launch!



The Call Nashville: 80,000 young people gathering to pray and fast to turn America back to God. The silent march of repentance was probably one of the most powerful experiences in God's grace I've ever witnessed. History was in the making.



Korea Revival: Young people crying out to God for another outpouring of the Holy Spirit on this nation (100 years after the Penang Revival that birthed revival in this great nation of God)



Hong Kong Revival: Students gathering and consecrating their lives as Nazarites. Holy and consecrated to the Lord for their generation.





Taiwan Revival: Over 1,000 students trained and equipped to bring revival and plant simple churches on their campuses across the nation. In Southern Taiwan lost souls stormed the altar to repent of sins and encounter the mercy of God. Something powerful is stirring in Taiwan, turn this nation to Christ Father!






Malaysia Revival: These young people were more hungry for God's presence like I have never seen. Malaysia's youth revival is NOW, campus awakening is beginning and the laws of the land will turn to God's rule!



Da Good Life!

Me, Ps John Lo and my Boy Ben Hui @ Yvonne's Wedding!



My Childhood Best Friend "Chris" (I flew from HK to SF for 36 hours to officiate my childhood best friends wedding. It was well worth the trip. The night before his wedding, I had the honor of sharing the Gospel with him and his wife to be Brenda...they both accepted the Lord! The next day I was blessed to officiate their wedding and then I flew right back to Asia to continue the mission!)



Enoch Ku caught sleeping on the revival mission!



Eating Chua Bing, #1 Beef Noodle, Huer Lau San w/ my fav cuzin in da world "Christine Ma" and reading "The Blueprint" Chinese version w/ my left brain mastermind of CCN - Benson Lee, and other fine Chinese dining :)









YES YES, THE GOOD LIFE!!!

6 Comments:

At 9/14/2007 03:00:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited was I to get da book "Redeeming Love" yesterday evening (just the Hebrew New Year, special to me)! :D

Remember that u recommended da book "Redeeming Love" in da interview by "Asia for Jesus" in Taiwan? I saw ur words and then ordered one from a network bookshop in Taiwan. I can't believe that this book can come so quick within just about half a month!!! :D

I guess it's a gift God sent me in His (Hebrew) new year, wanting me to know His redeeming, unconditional, and everlasting love for me... (heart dancing...)

 
At 9/14/2007 03:11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...Thank you Jaes coming over to different part of Asia to Minister GOD's word to the young people here.
May god bless your service for HIM.

 
At 9/14/2007 09:22:00 AM , Blogger David said...

I think that if the apostle Paul were alive today, He'd be blogging instead of writing letters. And the Bible would be an E-Book. ...Just a random thought.

Keep fighting the good fight Jaeson! Keep motivating others to do the same! God Bless.

-David

 
At 9/14/2007 03:25:00 PM , Blogger millie said...

i'm in the US. where can we get copies of your book in chinese/mandarin?? jw... thanks. :)

can't wait to hear more of your music...it's da bomb. foreeeeel. God bless your time in Asia,
millie

 
At 9/14/2007 05:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To God be all the glory. Your stories and pictures are so inspiring, Jaeson.

 
At 9/15/2007 12:54:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

昨天我結了一顆果子~
很奇妙的一天~
也很意外~
我喜歡清理自己的魚~
因為我知道祂也喜歡我這麼做~
每天都有不同的驚喜~不同的方式經歷神~
越來越喜歡早起~
在天還沒亮的時候~
聆聽神的聲音~
知道祂今天有多愛我~
在世界都還沒開始吵雜的時候~
就是我和上帝約會的時間~你呢?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home