Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Building My Life...Making God Music

This next year I am going to be focusing on two things: 1) Building my life in Christ 2) Working on my music/media calling...It's a good feeling to be able to take a break from the itinerant traveling/preaching schedule to focus on my inner life with God and to pursue certain passions of my heart I haven't been able to do in the last years...

Yesterday, I got to spend the day with long time spiritual & business mentor MC Hammer. We were at the historic Bernie Grundman Mastering Studio in Hollywood mastering his new record. It was an amazing experience as I looked on the wall of records that were recorded in that studio that have made history: Michael Jackson, Linkin Park, Alanis Morisette, EMINEM/50 CENT and many others, etc...


I'm excited about my next music project because of the team I am working with most of all. My fellow SOLDIERS OF LIGHT - Kevnish and Proh from Far East Movement and my new covenant brotha Carl Choi are putting together the brains, prayers and strategy behind the launch of my solo music project.




The new style is going to be literally something you have never heard of. It's beyond rap, beyond hip-hop, its something inspired out of the heavens and I am sobered and excited because I believe with all my heart that this was what I was born to do...love God and make GOD MUSIC. It's a good feeling. payce.

check out dis blog post from Kevnish of FM on the project SOLDIER OF LIGHT

12 Comments:

At 10/01/2008 07:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MC Hammer?

Did you touch this?

:p

-Wes

 
At 10/01/2008 10:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good feeling by truth of spirit with origin pattern restoring through Music!
Good feeling too!

 
At 10/02/2008 01:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaeson,

Look forward to hear your new album !

Support U & P4U~

 
At 10/02/2008 02:45:00 PM , Blogger David said...

LOL that first comment was hilarious. Tearin it up there huh? You go Jaeson Ma! Can't wait until your album drops..in fact..I'm gonna go wait on line right now! ..on line at iTunes that is! Gotta love the convenience of online shopping! Jaeson Ma for President 2015!

Waiting on line at the iTunes store,
David

 
At 10/02/2008 09:46:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

"A new style...inspired out of the heavens" You got my attention- looking forward to it!

 
At 10/03/2008 12:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, David,

Jaeson Ma for President 2015?
what's stand for in meaning in your interpretation please?
I was shocked to hear that.
Yeshua, Amazing! you are awesome.

Blessings,

 
At 10/03/2008 03:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, how exciting. God bless you Jaeson.

 
At 10/03/2008 11:35:00 PM , Blogger Miky Won said...

I hope your new album and Namesake's album is released in Korea!(Here is korea.)look forward to it. =)

 
At 10/03/2008 11:51:00 PM , Blogger mil0chel said...

ps jaeson,

I listened to namesake's album and it is GOOD!!!

really love it.. but i tried googling them and i couldn't find... i wana read about them ..

 
At 10/04/2008 04:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah shuddep anonymous

david for prezzzz 2009!

 
At 10/05/2008 08:20:00 AM , Blogger mil0chel said...

oh.. my bad, i jz found out that namesake consists of you and michael hwang...

which is even cooler, LOVE YOUR MUSIC!

 
At 10/05/2008 10:04:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooW Super star J2(Jesus&Jaeson)!

We feel so exciting to hear this news!
I still remember first time when we heard your music,
we pray for that you will have your own musician team and live band.
After one year, GOD did it!Praise Lord!!
We love your music so much!
This generation need this kind of music!
Your decision really encourage us!
Cheer UP! We will Pray for you!:)

Vanessa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home