Thursday, October 23, 2008

PASSION


an update on the new music project. I've been spending the last few weeks focusing on my new album that is coming out next year. It's been quite a surreal experience to say the least. Last week we recorded a new track called "PASSION" ... this song meant alot to me because if I were to define my life in one word it would be this word "passion" ...for passion is the heart set free to pursue that which is truly worthy. I found what is worthy to pursue in my life and that pursuit is Christ.

we recorded the track that night with DNA, Jin the MC, Kevnish, Proghress (FM) and Catch in K-Town. It was a great time to be with my SOL brothers who encouraged me and stirred up the best in my spirit to release the words that came out of my mouth.

Note: almost every verse spoken on these tracks are freestyles, like a sermon, but on beats. It's CRAZY...no joke, can't wait for yall to hear what is comn. keep it in your prayers!

check out the Far East Movement blog post on the night PASSION

3 Comments:

At 10/23/2008 02:55:00 PM , Blogger missika said...

awesome bro! keep it coming! :)

 
At 10/24/2008 01:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grats

 
At 10/24/2008 09:55:00 AM , Blogger James.C said...

I'm 1st one here.
God bless you JMA.
I really can't wait it!
hahahahaha..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home