Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finding Our Center


We all need to find our center in life. The holidays is a time to get away and remember what life is all about. Life is more than work, life is more than doing, life is meant to be cherished, remembered, and enjoyed for every moment we are given. 

I'm currently in Oregon having some down time in a retreat home with my second family the "Ainslie family" (Alisan & Karen above) they are a major blessing to me. Every Christmas for the past 3 years, they've invited me to come out with their family into the big mountains of Sun River Oregon and get away. 

Man, do I need the time away. Things have been amazing lately, at the same time so many miracles and things have happened in the last few months I really need these next few days to simply reflect, wind down, find my center, have some good laughs, eat some great food, catch some fresh slopes, catch up with some wonderful family friends and have some sweet walks w/ Jesus in the beautiful snow :)

It's when we are away from the noise, that we can hear His voice and find our center. We all need time away to find our true selves. Don't be afraid to stop, be silent, reflect and listen. I'm looking forward to these next few days... 


1 Comments:

At 12/20/2008 02:35:00 AM , Blogger Rachfaith said...

=)
have a good time with God
and with yourself too.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home