Saturday, November 22, 2008

slumgdog millionaire - a masterpiece


seldom do you get to see a good film, even more seldom a great film, but this afternoon I saw a "masterpiece" ... "slumdog millionaire" is hands down the best film I've seen all year. It had every element of a perfect movie. It made me feel every fiber of my being, it exuded within me every emotion, it made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me hold my breath, it made me fall in love, it made me mad, it made me want to scream, it made me everything I could think of in a span of 120 minutes...it was simply breathtaking.

if you have not been able to yet see this movie, I would encourage you to watch it and bring a friend. this movie is what film making is about. it's about uplifting human dignity, expressing life as it is and finding beauty in the broken.

I give it up to Danny Boyle for directing this film, he truly is a genius to be able to capture incredible cinematography for so many different genres of film. who ever wrote the script, I have nothing but applause.

I hope and pray that I can be a part of films like these, ones that personify truth and exemplify love. truly a masterpiece. a must see. two BIG thumbs up for "slumdog millionaire"

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11/23/2008 11:30:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dear All, please remember these poor kids in your prayers, please pray for India. She is next to China as important. Please do something if you can like Mother Teresa, i.e. sponsoring a kid or charity work in various NGOs. This experience is going enrich your spiritual journey with Yeshu and feeling the heart of him.

 
At 11/24/2008 08:00:00 PM , Blogger David said...

I think you're a masterpiece ;) ahahah no homo. I rebuke that spirit! Thanks for the email reply btw Jae you're awesome. Keep doin' yo thang! I'm def gon check out this movie!

 
At 11/30/2008 04:53:00 AM , Blogger Some1 said...

Jaeson I only had 1 request...Please dont bring down your site ever again...it's jus too awesome. even though i know you r trying to fix urselve a new site...wat am i blabbering about...o well thanks anyway

 
At 12/10/2008 03:00:00 PM , Blogger :-) said...

I also really liked this movie. What happened to the children made me cringe - it reflects reality there and I feel so thankful for my life here. The soundtrack was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home