Monday, April 14, 2003

the audition...haha...it was one word "FUN" ..i made such a fool of myself....i sang w/ a Jamaican accent :OP the dood must of thot i was nutz!

WOOOOHHOoohhoooOOOHHHOOOOOOoooohHHHoooooHHHHOOOOOOOOoooohhooOOOohhhOOOooooohHHOHHHOOooooooO!

God is CraZy!!!!

make a long story short: someone gave me a check for $10,000 today for the UNIVERSOUL event. 2 hours later i got $5,000 more wired on credit
that's exactly 15k. GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME! Lord Jesus ..sweet Jesus....You amaze me w/ Your faithfulness!

w/ man it is impossible...but w/ God all things are possible.

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2007 05:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~~
I belive God still do miracles, heal people, make the blind see although it's now 21st century.
I also belive that God will answer my prayer. I belive He'll show himself and talk to me , tell me what He want me to do PERSONALLY.
God is Goooooooooooood, all the time~
Yeah! Amen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home