Thursday, May 08, 2003

verses to hold in my heart.......

God will finish what He has started, always.

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me (Psalm 138:8)

perfect: (gamar) to end, finish, accomplish, perfect, to come to
an end, cease; to perform, fulfill. It refers to the completing, finishing, and
perfecting of God's work in ones life (Ps 57:2) The idea is that God begins
to work out His purposes in the life of His servant and continues His work
until it is absolutely and completely done. completely.

Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in
you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6)


Regarding fear....

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves
torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)

For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received
the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." (Romans 8:15)

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers,
they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not
be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. (Isaiah 43:2)

You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away:
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you, I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:9-10)

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of
a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

The Lord is my light and my salvation; who shall I fear? The Lord is the
strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? no one. (Psalm 27:1)


In the day of battle....

Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, as a non existent thing.
For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, Saying to you,
'Fear not, I will help you." (Isaiah 41:12-13)

"Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He
will acomplish for you today. For the Egyptians (bondages) whom you
see today, you shall see again no more forever. "The Lord will fight for you
and you shall hold your peace." (Exodus 14:13-14)

Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten
thousand to flight; your enemies shall fall by the sword before you. (Lev 26:8)

"You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and
see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!
Do not fear, do not be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord
is with you." (2 Chronicles 20:17)

"Then all this assembly shall know that the Lord does not save with sword
and spear; for the battle is the Lord's" (1 Samuel 17:47)

Thus says the Lord to you: 'Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this
great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God's. (2 Chronicles 20:15)

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises
against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the
servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me," says the Lord (Isa 54:17)

"scripture..the breakfast of Champions!"
"scripture..it does the body good"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home