Sunday, December 14, 2003

I have decided to follow Jesus
The world behind me, the cross before me
Though none go with me, I still will follow
No turning back, no turning back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have decided to follow Jesus

Mark 1: 17-18 - “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers of men.” At once they left their nets and followed Him.

The world behind me the cross before me

I John 2:17 – The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.


Though none go with me, I still will follow

1 Samuel 3:10 – the Lord came and stood there, calling as at the other times, “Samuel! Samuel!” Then Samuel said, “Speak, for Your servant is listening.”


I have decided to follow Jesus - No turning back

Luke 14:26-27 –If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters – yes, even his own life – he cannot be my disciple. And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home