Saturday, June 18, 2005

A Night in Paris

Its about 2am right now in Paris. I'm sitting at a local cafe simply enjoying the night. There are people everywhere on the lighted streets & its like the night has just begun. This city is amazing...full of life on every corner. The French people are not only incredibly classy & attractive, but its just a blessing to see how they fulIy enjoy life. There are cafes on every street corner and people sit in front of the cafes looking out into the street just conversating & talking into the night. Everything is unique & eye catching...I love looking at the architecture of all the european buildings. Paris is a very special place. During the nights I've just been spending time walking the streets, getting lost, and talking with God for hours. I've also been doing a bit of reflecting and soul searching. Yeah, a lot to think about and reflect on.

I came here to plan with a few leaders the future of the Global Day of Prayer....they couldn't have chosen a better place to hold the meeting :P Well, I guess this is God's little treat for me before I move to LA and start Fuller Seminary in a week. Thank You Father for this blessing!

Thank You for the blessing to experience a beautiful city like Paris. I can also see why Paris is known as a city of romance :) ha...I'm sure one day I'll find that special someone and we'll be able to experience Paris together. Just a thought....until then, Jesus keep my eyes on You & may my heart truly find its complete satisfaction in You alone. Really, Jesus....this is incredible fun spending the night with You here in Paris typing away on my cell phone :) I am blessed! I love Paris! Father bless this city and country with Your presence & fill it completely with Your love!

enjoying the moment,
jaeson

8 Comments:

At 6/19/2005 03:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

-iris-

 
At 6/19/2005 10:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'For everything there is a season.' (Ecclesiastes)

Pastor Jaeson, He is our good Father.
May you enjoy every gift which comes from Papa!
And also enjoy every moments with Him.

Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! ?

 
At 6/20/2005 08:37:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) yeah paris is beautiful huh. i went there as a little kid! man, you are incredibly blessed :D the joy in your heart is pretty contagious, just by reading your posts i feel the joy! they make me thankful for what i have too :D

God bless dude :D

 
At 6/20/2005 12:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a season for everything! Praise God for His all-knowing!

 
At 6/20/2005 04:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jaeson. it's me gabe. u remember me?? u spoke at my retreat and introduced david to us. i am down in irvine. i have graduated and have already applied to some seminaries. i plan to take some time off from school and just reflect and pray until i need to make a decision. i am staying in irvine for at least another year. if you are going to fuller, we'll be down south in a similar area. give me a holler if u get a chance. 408-480-9010.

 
At 6/24/2005 12:23:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jaeson,

I was so surprised to hear you are leaving San Jose and moving to LA. What's your new vision? What are your plans? Will you ever return to the Bay area?

Blessings as you go!

 
At 6/27/2005 01:56:00 PM , Blogger Victoria Lee Eusebio said...

Hey Jaeson..
How's life in LA!?
Remember to gv me a copy of the song that we played in Erica's car...=p

I'll be leaving for Korea tom....wooohooo!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS MY BRO!!
* Hv fun being a student in LA! Muuhhaha!!

-Victoria-

 
At 7/01/2005 10:56:00 AM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

hey gabe..what's your number or email so i can contact you? i just got into LA a week ago..good to hear from ya bro! jaes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home