Monday, April 03, 2006

The Sun Will Shine...Life Goes On

So UCLA Lost, baaaaaad. Man, that was tough, but hey, there will always be tomorrow. I give it up to the Gators, Noah killed us in the paint and on the blocks. Next year, next year.

Well, the Sun will still shine tomorrow and life does go on. I'm still not giving up on what God has in store for this campus of UCLA and the greater Los Angeles. I'm happy for Florida, haha...maybe another Pensacola revival will break out there :D haha..j/k..enuf with the prophetic fun, its time to get back to work and back to the battle field. All hands on deck, we must keep on doing justice, lovn mercy and walking humbly with our God. Micah 6:8 it's all about faithfulness. word. goin all da way.

4 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 10:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Revival in Brownsville too! Revival in LA, Revival in Louisanna! Go God!

 
At 4/04/2006 02:21:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UCLA lost... but God didn't lose!!! >=)

c'mon! say it with me!
U!!! C!!! LLLL A! UCLA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

 
At 4/04/2006 06:29:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad that in the end we win? I am talking about a contest that has eternal significance, not this one that only lasts a year.

 
At 4/27/2006 02:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing Jaeson! totally gave me a perspective change as to why God is allowing me to struggle and sacrifice myself to Him. There's a much greater plan! Holy Spirit pour down on UCLA and on America's churches

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home