Monday, March 06, 2006

CCN Power Evangelism Training: Unplugged



www.youthmove.net

Another great awakening is about to break out in this generation. The future of the church is on the campuses of today. If we can change the campus we can change the world. We are contending for revival and reformation on every campus in LA and beyond!

Training intensive on how to apply power evangelism and multiply a campus church planting movement. This training is geared specifically for campus staff workers, student leaders, and local church workers who have a heart to reach every campus in the city of LA for Christ.

In the evening we will hold a citywide worship & intercession night for every campus in the LA area. Please mobilize your campuses to come fired up & ready!

1.00PM – 5.00PM
Prophetic Evangelism
4 Spiritual Laws
14 Steps to a New Believer

Venue: Agape Renewal Center
1040 Walnut Avenu
Pomona, Ca 91766


5.00PM – 7.00PM
Evangelism Live

7.30PM – 10.00PM
Worship & Intercession Unplugged
Venue: Vineyard of Harvest
21167 Commerce Pointe Drive
Walnut, CA 91789.

3 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 06:22:00 PM , Blogger Job said...

Hi Jaeson. My name is Job Ang and I'm from City Blessing. I am actually homeschooled, so I don't really have a campus, but I'm praying for my friends' schools. Is there anything else I can do? What do you think?

 
At 3/10/2006 11:58:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaeson! I just wanted to thank you for the encouraging message on my xanga site! I didn't read your comment until today... once again, I want to thank you and I will be reading the books that you have recommended... Thank you so much!!

 
At 3/10/2006 05:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaeson, i was just reading your Feb 24th entry..i was just wondering what humanism is. Ive heard about it but I never really understood it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home