Sunday, March 11, 2007

Passion for Purity in Hong Kong!




These are pix from an solemn assembly gathering we had in Hong Kong rallying over 1000 young people in the middle of downtown to pray, commit to a life of purity before marriage and to repent of the sin of abortion. I had no idea, HK was the abortion capital city of the world. Every 1 in 3 babies is aborted at the womb, this statistic terrified my heart. I shared my story there, how my mother almost aborted me, but thanks be to God, I am here today, alive, loving life because of God's grace. Pray for two things among Hong Kong's youth.

1)Passion for purity - against sexual immorality
2)Ending of abortion

May we give up the lesser pleasures of this world, for the extravagant pleasures of knowing God. May God raise up a standard when the enemy comes in like a flood. Our God reigns, let us stand for righteousness in this hour!




check out: http://www.ufire.org/holynet/

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3/13/2007 07:24:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Therefore,I urge you,birthers,in view of God's mercy,to offer your bodies as living sacrifices,holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship.Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good,pleasing and perfect will.(Romans12:1-2)

 
At 3/13/2007 01:16:00 PM , Blogger Joyce Chuang said...

Thank you for the encouragement, Jaes. It HAS been crazy at the hospital because of the spiritual warfare. And, then, I can't start shouting for God. I feel so stifled at the hospital. I forget if I told you I went to church this past Sunday. I felt so much more at ease to be around chaos but with the Holy Spirit's anointing. I'm trying to keep focus but the hospital feels like a bubble.

Stay strong. I'm going to stay strong, too.

Take care,
Joyce

 
At 3/14/2007 05:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so awesome and great!!!!I hope someday the youth of Macau will do something for Jesus and they will influence the society by the holy name of Jesus!!!YEAH!!
Hot for Jesus!!!
Bless you la~~

 
At 3/14/2007 05:30:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so awesome and great!!!!I hope someday the youth of Macau will do something for Jesus and they will influence the society by the holy name of Jesus!!!YEAH!!
Hot for Jesus!!!
Bless you la~~

 
At 3/16/2007 05:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaes,
Miss you...

 
At 3/16/2007 11:55:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH praise the Lord!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home