Monday, May 05, 2008

Buy Bella DVD May 6th




To all my friends,

The Bella DVD comes out May 6th. I ask each of you to not only buy a copy of the DVD after reading this, but to encourage everyone you know in your sphere of influence and networks to do the same. I signed on to help this small company "Metanoia Films" to help them promote this film to as many people as possible, because this movie has not only changed my life, but has been impacting thousands with a beautiful message of life. 15 women decided not to have an abortion after watching this film. Bella is one of those stories that can change the heart of a generation. Imagine how one movie could impact millions around the world with God's message, Bella is that movie. Please send the below link to as many people as possible asking them to join the Bella 10 Campaign (www.bella10campaign.com) so we can see millions touched with God's heart. Buy the DVD on amazon.com now, it will help boosts the ratings so that the film will have a big DVD opening release. Let's support the cause of LIFE! Please pray that God uses this movie to change the minds and hearts of this generation for the good.

Praying for Bella,

JMA

2 Comments:

At 5/06/2008 04:43:00 PM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

Dear Friends,

I just want to thank you for your support and prayers for the movie Bella and it's DVD release today May 6th. As of now, we are #1 in the categories of "Love and Romance" & "Art House & International" and #6 overall on Amazon.com!!!

Today, there was also a inspiring interview on "The Today Show" with Kathy Lee Gifford and Eduardo our lead actor of Bella. Watch here

http://mail.google.com/a/themagroup.net/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ids=7vmffo8rayy2

Truly, we can make films in this day and age that "make a difference" without compromising our faith, family, values and purpose! Spread the movement of Bella by sending your friends to this link below...

www.bella10campaign.com

Blessings,

Jaeson Ma

 
At 5/09/2008 06:48:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Jaeson Ma, I'm wondering if you would read my message here... But I still want to try...

*my english not very good... please don't mind if got any wrong...

I have 2 things have to ask for your help...

1st, my dad, who is infected by motorneuron disease for 3years. this disease make him loss his weights from bout 80kg till now only 40kg more... Doctors said that he is waiting his life to end, because there doesn't have any method to heal this disease. Please pray for my dad.

2nd, I wanna make a concert of Christ in my school. I recieved this mission since i participated the Asia For Jesus Conference.I desire for the revival. But I don't know how to start the concert as my school still have bout 50% or more than that students non-christian. I haven't ask for the school's department's permission yet, because i'm still waiting for God's calling. I don't know why, i suddenly got a strong feel to ask me to ask you to come for this concert. Would you like to come...?

My name is Diana. From Malaysia, Sabah, Kota Kinabalu(KK). Reply me just if you read this message. my email address is:
qq0930summer_pig@hotmail.com
Thank You!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home