Saturday, August 16, 2003

man..its been a long weekend already. but a good one.
God never ceases to amaze me. Its so cool when God
pays attention even to the little things in life. "He hooked
me up w/ these cool trendy "green" shoes." Well, I've
been needing some new shoes for over month cause I've
been growing this nasty corn on the bottom of my foot,
so I realized my shoes were not fitting anymore. So for a while,
i've been looking at those new "trendy" sneaker types everyone's
got..wanting some green ones, but since i never get the chance
due to busyness i haven't been able to shop for some.

Well, earlier this week I get an IM from my buddy Xanthy and
she tells me her mom has some "Green shoes" for me she got
for her older bro, but he couldn't fit em. She said they were "ugly"
but last night at a party she showed em to me and they were
exactly the same kind, type, color i had desired and envisioned...
God hooked me up again!!! The "little things" is God an awesome
Abba or whut???

Another praise, for some reason before the party I went to last night
the HOly Spirit wouldn't let me go into the party just yet. He led me to
pray in the spirit and walk around the block for a good half and hour,
i didn't know what i was interceding for. I had no clue that time of intercession
was because last night i ended up praying for a demonized brother
who was delivered by God's grace. It's so crazy how i wasn't even planning
to goto this worship event after the party, but that day my other phone got
a call, but i couldn't recognize the number. I called back and it was my friends
cell who was performing at this praise night. I took it as a sign God was telling
me stop by this praise event.

When i got there I found a brother who was tormented by an evil spirit. To
make a long story short, the Holy Spirit protected me from getting hurt, it
must have been God's angels sent to protect me. By HIs grace this brother
was totally delivered..it was sooo AMAZING he was crying not because of
torment after the deliverance, but with tears of JOY!!! IT IS THE POWER OF
THE CROSS, THE SHED BLOOD OF JESUS, THE GOOD NEWS that set Him FREE!!
My heart cried with joy as i saw all his friends and family laying hands on him,
praying and praising God for the deliverance and seeing their loved one finally
set free. God showed me again the REALITY of His presence & just how real
this war against the kingdom of darkness and light is. How wonderful & a
privilege it is to be a carrier of this MESSAGE OF HOPE, TRUTH and PEACE!!!
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OF LIFES PROBLEMS!!! HE IS THE ONLY
ONE WHO CAN SET ANYONE FREE FROM BONDAGE!! I REALIZED LAST NIGHT
HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO KNOW JESUS AND TO MINISTER HIS GRACE TO A BROKEN
GENERATION SO DESPERATELY IN NEED OF THIS GOSPEL WE CHRIST FOLLOWERS
HAVE...LORD....LET ME NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF THE BATTLE AND THE SIMPLICITY
OF THE GOSPEL AND THE POWER IT HAS TO TRANSFORM LIVES!!!

today was a whole other God experience..i love my team mates at church..
alex, john, ashley, amie, sergio, kevin, eddie, tamika, ken, susan, laura,
aaron, cathy, erica, sean, timmy...man..we totally experienced God today..
it was soooo awesome to see us not only bond, get closer to God out in the
beautiful woods...smores on the beach...and wow...that prophetic exercise
to close our eyes and pray for someone we didn't know & God giving us exact
words for the person...GOD IS REAL!!!! and i'm pooped..a full day of church
ahead...good nite. :OD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home