Thursday, August 07, 2003

okay..so i'm back from prayer mountain.
it was "beautiful" and just a good time
to get away. Did I mention angels came
to me at night and took me to the 3rd
heaven? hehe..j/k Honestly, I didn't come
back with some great revelation, rather I
did alot of wrestling with God, wrestling
with my doubts and wrestling with fatigue!
haha..erica, kevin and eddie came to fast
for a day & while i was praying the 2nd day
i fell asleep and i dreamed Erica brought me
an enchilada! When i woke up she was right
at my window, but w/ no enchilada..darn :OP

after not eating for 4 days you get pretty hungry.
The moment I got off the mountain today i went
straight to the safeway..got some chinese chicken
salad, couldn't stop myself from going to the Baskin
Robins for a "strawberry shake" ..then once i got
into downtown san jose i got a LARGE BOWL OF PHO!
..mmm....praise God for food! on a side note, in the last
month i've been invited to speak and visit two churches
one in New Jersey..i tink..november & last weekend i spoke
at two places in the east bay and these two ladies from
singapore invited me to visit their church "New Creation"
in Singapore..maybe either in late aug or early sept.
hey..all expenses paid..i'm there! Lord's will be done....

i know i've been on this "serious tip" for the last few
journals..so i thot i would lighten this one up. I'll probably
post what I journaled from my praying and fasting time
tomorrow. Until then, muuUHAHhahhahhHAHhahhahahhHHAHha!
I have no idea why i've been laughing all night..especially
since i had such a serious time in the mountain..weird..good
2 be back in civilization!...one thing i did come off of the mountain
with was hope....it came right before I left...God is good! :OD

in the midst of all my doubt and tears ..i felt the Holy Spirit
tell me to open my Bible and read. (i don't do this all the time,
but i sensed the Holy Spirit telling me to on this one) I opened
it up and it landed on this verse..crazy!

Isaiah 43:1
But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have
redeemed you; I have called you by your name;
You are mine. When you pass through the waters, I
will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not
overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall
not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

hmmm...jacob into Israel..maybe the Lord did answer my prayer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home