Saturday, July 19, 2003

so today a miracle happened...my aunt from Hong Kong and I
totally REMADE my "old messy room" that has been the same
old messy room for over 6 years. I mean, this was the first
time in my life I seriously CLEANED OUT everything, rearranged
the bed, put in new furuniture, moved my fat desk, oh man..
you have to see it! it's sweeeeeeeeeet! i feel like a new man! :OD

went to my cousins wedding dinner tonight. It was really weird
since he's the first of the cousins my age getting married.
sorta surreal, but it was weird as i watched the wedding montage
video play, it showed all the pre- preparation that went into the
wedding and it made me think about how God is also preparing
me and His church as "His Bride" to be spotless and w/out
blemish so one day He can come back and take me as His own.

I know that sounds weird as a "guy" to be called a "Bride of Christ"
but try not to picture me in a white wedding gown, rather, being
the bride of Christ is a position of "intimacy" and "passion" with Jesus.
Hey, if girls complain about being called "sons of God" they shouldn't
complain, cause us guys have to be "brides of Christ" hehe.. anyways,
I know the Lord still has me in "preparation mode" so one day I'll
be able to give myself away to whomever He chooses on this earth
and then one day for His very self in eternity. I pray I'll be the "right man"
instead of looking for the "right women" ~I pray I'll prepare myself
in holines, passion, purity and in perfect faith when Jesus returns
to make me His own.

hrm...i also took this random "Matrix" personality quiz on which character
i most resemble in the movie...Neo? really?

You are Neo
You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You
display a perfect fusion of heroism and
compassion.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home