Sunday, October 17, 2004

its been a while since i've written a personal entry.
mainly because i've been traveling so much its been
hard to catch a breather. well...here i am back in sunny
san jose california after geez.....5 months of non-stop
traveling from nation to nation. its been an amazing 5 months
and at the same time unexpected. I think this is the first
week i've been home since June...it's good to be back home :D

i've been spending time with family, the waiting placerz, sjcac
friends, and catching up with old friends in the US through phone.
it's great to just spend time with my buddies and my spiritual
sons and daughters to here what is going on in their lives and be
able to just be there for em :D God is good! Not to mention i have
some major jet lag and am still trying to get over that!

i felt so bad last night i fell asleep during my sisters celebration
japanese sushi dinner for winning a $10,000 scholarship for
being the top student of her PHD program at UC Davis medical
school. I am so proud of her! She won this special honor as the
first student to ever receive that much money for this program
and was chosen as number 1 out of 4,000 applicants and 91
students who were actually admitted. what a sister eh? yeah..
i'm really proud of joyce she is finally getting the attention and
support she so deserves.

as for me...i'm just amazed at how God works. It amazes me the
places He has taken me, the lives He has touched, the stories
i have heard, the people He has me meet, the blessings &
providence in which He never ceases to stop giving. He is the
best Dad in the whole world! I am in utter awe each day at
the GRACE God shows me. How great it is to live daily in
the grace of God.

man..so many stories to tell, it would take me to write an
entire book to just share what has happened in the last 5 months
(i mean the little stories inbetween the BIG stories) yep yep yep...
in Hong Kong i had the best drinks at "huir lau san" its like this
aloe-jelly-drink place that has the absolute best drinks in the
world!!! I got to spend more
time with my aunt, uncles and my favorite cuzin Christine :D
she is the coolest cuzin anyone could have man...she is like ...
geez..not real...she's just too nice and too kind and too helpful
sometimes i don't think she's real....she must be like an angel
sent to just bless me in Hong Kong. i mean she's like my personal
assistant and makes sure everything gets done for my ministry
while in HK every time. anyways...it was cool hangn with her and
hahaha..we even recorded a half english half cantonese rap song
together for fun:P sorry but you won't be able to hear it until it's complete.

oh yeah..i also went to singapore and that was such a great time.
i got to visit my mentors who have coached me on church planting
movements and met some of the worlds leading strategic coordinators
on church planting. but most of all i got to spend time with my friends
and one of my best friends. we went all around singapore eating all kinds
of foods, watched mama mia ( i really dig dat show), watched homerun,
visited city harvest church, sentosa island, dinner at the Fullerton and
then the Equinox (what an incredible view!), and a bunch of other fun
surprises. Good times! it was great to catch a breather before I went off
to the next nation to minister. I'll be back in Singapore Dec 6-9 speaking
at a youth camp, i'm excited!

then off to thailand to attend the Lasaunne Conference in Pataya
and then the special meeting with the International Prayer Council.
Those 2 meetings were I can't explain it, but surreal. Who am I to
be chosen to discuss mobilizing the worldwide prayer movement
with 70 of the top prayer leaders in the world? i felt like i was sitting
in the council room of God as i heard reports of the prayer movement
in each different continent and nation from around the earth. So so
many stories, but i can't get into detail. (i'll have to write a book, remind
yourself to do so jaeson!) but yeah, got to meet with Vonette Bright
of Campus Crusade, Ralph Winter of US Center of World Missions and
many other world class legendary leaders. It was amazing the connections
and friendships i made there. most of all it was a work of God that i was
able to share with these world leaders the burden to pray for America's
youth and the coming elections & the impact it will make on the future
of America and the world. the power of God fell after i shared and many
fell to their faces crying out to God for mercy & the hearts of these leaders
began to turn towards the children by embracing the next generation
and teaching us how to pray!

well..i'm getting tired again from my jet-lag. i better hit the deck. again,
its great to be back home. back in my ministry office. visiting The River,
the Waiting Place, SJCAC and old friends...its great to have friends eh?
well i'm off to Washington DC tuesday to pray for our nation! then to
Argentina, then to LA, Texas, Chicago, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong,
back home for Christmas and immediately off to Hawaii (not for vacation)
but to train student church planters to reach the University of Hawaii
and all the highschools on each island...amen amen!!!! good-bye
(God be with you) learned that at the River this morning from pastor
Keith's message :D i'm gonna miss that guy! God bless yo! i'm out
like japanese trout.

6 Comments:

At 10/18/2004 09:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!
Five months is quite a long time!!
I'm sure I will always remember that:
God is good...all the time!!!
The devil is bad...all the time!!!
God bless you Jaeson and keep you safe!!!

 
At 10/24/2004 11:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always so encouraged by seeing God use you in your ministry. Press on!

 
At 10/26/2004 02:26:00 AM , Blogger breadplease said...

jaeson, it's good to hear about you

 
At 10/27/2004 06:06:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaeson!
its Naitro/Naicheng from TCA at Austin, TX
wow its been almost 2 months since youve come to our church. are you going to the "one thing" conference at kansas city? well if you are, ill see you there :)

God is good - all the time!
all the time - God is good!
The devil's bad - all the time!
all the time - the devil's bad!

thanx pray for my school too for revival

 
At 10/28/2004 12:26:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God Bless U all the days of your life.
I'm now waiting Passion Generation 4 in Hong Kong.

 
At 10/28/2004 12:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God Bless U all the days of your life.
I'm now waiting Passion Generation 4 will held in Hong Kong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home