Saturday, November 06, 2004

Dear intercessory partners,

I will be leaving for Argentina today from Nov 3-11.Please pray for and with me as I am going to bejoining 200 delegates from around the world to uniteall of SOUTHERN AMERICA in concerted PRAYER, speaking to the youth of Argentina for a youthrevival crusade & helping to mobilize the campus movement there.This will be a strategic trip with Pastor Ed Silvoso oneof our board advisors for Campus Church Networks.I will help lead a team in Mendoza Argentina for strategicwarfare prayer & evangelism. You can find out more on this mission atwww.harvestevan.org --At the same time I will be laying the foundationfor campus church networks movement to be established in Sth America.Please pray for...1. Prayer shield and protection for me & the team from the enemy2. God to unite all of southern america in its first time to rally all countries to lift up a canopy of prayer over the nation.3. God will use me to speak a powerful message of revival in the youth of Argentina during the crusade that will spark a movement to the campuses & to the nations.4. Physical strength & focus to complete the task & move onwards with the TRANSFORMATION movement5. More open doors for key connections to train pastors/students to plant campus churches on every major university and campus in Southern America.6. Unity & momentum to build as I work with other prayer leaders from around the world to mobilize for the global day of prayer (www.globaldayofprayer.com)

Thank you for your prayers!!! I will see many of you at my ordinationin Pasadena
this generation!!!\\Yours for the Great Commandment & Great Commission,\Jaeson\\ps. Praise God the elections are over & GOD BE THE GLORY! GO BUSH!!!!\THE CHRISTIAN VALUE vote was the key...our prayers paid off!!! amen!

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2004 03:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jaeson!!!
Hope your trip is succeful.^_^
I'll be praying for you!!!>_<
I think God has a reason for Bush to be President!!!:D
God bless you!!!

 
At 11/13/2004 11:58:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jaeson,

As often is the case, you're 3 steps ahead, and I end up praying for the fruit of what God is doing in you, cause the event already passed. It's so exciting to see what God is doing! To encourage us further, I wish to direct eveyone's attention to some world class lectures, on the history of revival. They were received from the late J. Edwin Orr's widow, and are now available as online windows media videos - they're downloadable too! (I've already burned my cd-rom giveaway disks, if anybody wants one, shoot me an email: eddie@justpray.net). To watch them, browse to www.jedwinorr.com

"And when they had prayed, the place was shaken
where they were assembled together; and they were
all filled with the Holy Ghost,and they spake the
word of God with boldness" -- Acts 4:31

...Eddie Noragong

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home