Monday, July 11, 2005

Father....

Father, I don't understand the signs and the times perfectly. But I know that something is changing in the air. I pray for grace in this season of shifting. Blessed are the meek, blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, blessed are the poor in spirit, blessed are those who are persecuted for Your name. May I be this kind of blessed one. Father, give me strength to endure hardship, give me grace to finish strong, give me focus to set my gaze upon the Cross and to meet You there. My heart aches daily because Your burden is so great. This war is so difficult and unbearable at times. The enemy is real and he is out to lie, kill, steal and destroy. He wants to bring fear, but Your perfect love shall cast it away. i am not afraid, i know Your loving hand is upon me. I step into the unknown, it seems no one understands, but You know, You know Lord the weight of this burden. I am not afraid of the enemy. I know that You are greater than all his power and legions put together. Greater are You in me, greater is Your glory, greater are the works that I will do through Your church at this hour. Father, prepare the hearts and awaken the minds of those You have called, do not let them sleep, do not let them be unaware, but guide them into all righteousness. Father, supernaturally call forth an army of those who will not flinch, who will submit to Your Lordship and obey Your voice, stand on Your Word and believe in Your promises. i am tired Father, i am lost at times, but at the same time i know that I am in Your will somehow moving towards that purpose to fulfill Your will on earth as it is in heaven. prepare my heart Father, prepare my heart. Thank You that you know me, you know me better than i understand myself, you know this pain, you know this confusion, you know this excitement and anticpation that can't be put into words but can be felt by my spirit. i don't have to perfect, i simply have to be me. Give me grace to walk out my identity in Christ to live in the fulness of that which You created me for. keep me from making mistakes, but when i do, give me mercy to learn and overcome. i am what i am for a purpose and i thank You that You knew far well before you created me i would be this very person You have uniquely created for this hour and this generation. Father, strengthen me for the journey, keep me from evil and temptation, work through me as a funnel of Your light. make me a son of awakening...use what i have been given to give life to others to fulfill Your will. somehow, someway, grace me to end up in the center of Your purposes for this hour. this end time hour. Father, please fulfill the Great Commission in my lifetime. Raise up a final generation to do it. Matthew 24:14 "and this Gospel will be preached to all the nations and then the end will come" bring it to pass Father, bring glory to Your name Father, glorify Your Son Father, unify Your Bride Father, come Lord Jesus come. I ask for Your grace. its all i have to live on. i pray all this in Jesus name amen.

11 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 07:21:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen indeed.

Reading that post made me cry. Haha yeah well I'm being a sap for Jesus anyway thanks, God did speak to me through that post of yours although it probably was very personal...

I pray that God's blessings will be upon you and your household even as you go through tough times and in all that you do.

Take heart when you face trials, for our God is a faithful God!
:) God bless!

 
At 7/12/2005 05:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpah and Shen, and called the name of it Eben-ezer, saying, Hitherto hath Jehovah helped us."

Dear Pastor Jaeson,
Eben-ezer! Our Almighty Lord is with you.

Keep you in my prayer.

 
At 7/12/2005 09:09:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen =]

 
At 7/12/2005 11:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God give you the spirit of Joshua. God said "Don't be afriad."

God will always be with you Jaeson.

 
At 7/13/2005 05:13:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Jaeson,
Good morning! "They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." I like Lamentations Chapter 3. It's meaning. Let me understand why I suffered a great deal in those days.

Let the Son of God enfold you with His Spirit and His love.
Let Him fill your life and satisfy your soul.
Let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit, like a dove.
Will descend upon your life and make you whole.

Jesus loves you. I love you too. Emmanuel.:)

 
At 7/13/2005 06:12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isaiah 41:9-10
9 I took you from the ends of the earth,
from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, 'You are my servant';
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!! =)

Victoria

 
At 7/13/2005 05:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The name of "Jaeson" in English is another form of "Jason"; the meaning in Hebrew is God is my savior.

Dear Pastor Jaeson,
God is your savior.

 
At 7/14/2005 05:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"For is not my house so with God? For he has made with me an eternal agreement, ordered in all things and certain: as for all my salvation and all my desire, will he not give it increase?" (2 Samuel 23:5)

Dear Pastor Jaeson,
Keep you and your family in my prayer!
God bless you!!!

 
At 7/14/2005 09:05:00 PM , Blogger Doris said...

I just pray that one day the Holy Spirit will bless me enough, train me enough, and strengthen me enough so that God would entrust me with as much responsibility and works as He has entrusted you :) I cannot begin to imagine the size of your burden, but I just know that you can accomplish whatever that was assigned to you, because God would not give you works that He knew you couldn't do. God bless and I'm praying for you <3

 
At 9/01/2005 10:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a song !!! its an old hymn but its a good one "great is thy faithfulness http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/g/i/gisthyf.htm

thanks
Diana J. Davis
PS:I wanted to tell everyone that paltalk is a good witness tool for the Lord www.paltalk.com check it out! God bless you for sharing what on your heart I know it blesssed me and many others. Thanks

 
At 9/01/2005 10:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a song !!! its an old hymn but its a good one "great is thy faithfulness http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/g/i/gisthyf.htm

thanks
Diana J. Davis
PS:I wanted to tell everyone that paltalk is a good witness tool for the Lord www.paltalk.com check it out! God bless you for sharing what on your heart I know it blesssed me and many others. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home