Monday, June 27, 2005

Grace for the transition

well i'm here in LA and I must say it's been a good but tough
transition. I'm extremely blessed with a free apartment
to stay in through my friend Neil Cole. Got a perfect
sklyine view of downtown Long Beach...not to mention
i'm living on the same street Snoop Dog grew up on :P

but yea, please pray for me big time. The Fuller intensive
classes are NO JOKE when they call them "INTENSIVE"
i'm in class 9-5pm straight with only 1 break...5 days
a week. After class I have to read massive books and papers
to write. The classes and the mission strategies I am learning is
incredible. Yet, I wish I could just be a "full time student"
problem is, i am still overseeing much of CCN and traveling
on weekends domestically to preach and train because of
prior commitments. I love my seminary courses...I also
love to equip the students & do the ministry stuff...
but I sometimes wish I didn't have to do both at the same time. It's just alot right now & hopefully it will get better as I seek God's wisdom in all of this..please pray for me in this season. i need God's grace to not burn out. thanks. looking fwd to the sabbath.

oh yeah.. lastly i finally can show off my girlfriend on
this blog....we've been together for about 2 years now well...

Say hello to my girlfriend :) isn't she a beauty? yeah, she takes my breath away every time I look into her eyes. Yes, God truly
blessed me with this 1965 Cherry Red Ford Mustang V8 289 fully
loaded absolutely stunning ~girlfriend :) Sad thing is I had to leave her home in the Bay Area cause I couldn't bring her down with me to LA. In the meantime, God also hooked me up with a 2003
Honda Accord to drive up and down from Socal to Norcal just in time (dats another miracle story). God is always on time, gives us what we need and blesses the desires of our heart when we delight in Him :) Psalm 37:4



but make no mistake, our sole desire is "Him" alone. All these other delights can come and go. But His love remains constant, sure
and forever. But still God...thanks for my 65' mustang! :)& give me GRACE TO GET THROUGH THE NEXT 6 MONTHS!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7/05/2005 08:55:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jaeson! I heard you preach at the Agape conference this past weekend and one of my girls gave me a paper with all your contact info on it to pass around for those who wanted to go on China missions. You are a very inspirational speaker and I was very blessed through your message. God bless, broham! (Sweet car, btw)

 
At 7/08/2005 10:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Jaeson,
Ha! Ha! ;)
It's interesting. I browsed through your "jaeson blog",...
You're a welcome youth pastor by different color.
I like this colourful map - "Visitor Time Zone share".

God bless you!!!

 
At 7/11/2005 12:26:00 AM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

hey christine :) great to hear from ya..i'm glad you were encouraged by the message. i pray God spurs you on His mission and graces you to walk daily in intimacy with Him. He is sooo worth it! blessings sis! jaeson

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home