Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Everything

When the world fails you.
When friends fail you.
When hope and dreams don't come to pass.
When your heart is broken.
When you can't seem to do anything right.
When you feel like all hell is against you.
When you feel like giving up.
When you can't understand it all.
When you think there is no way.
When life hands you a bunch of question marks.
When you are tired & you feel like you can't go on.
When you have done all you can.
Then this is when you find Life.
This is when He becomes all.
This is how it ends & life actually begins.
It is in death that true life can blossom.
I think I found it tonight once again.
Something touched my heart in worship.
Something broke through in my spirit.
I found Him.
I found the reason for living.
I found the purpose for being.
I found Him.
I found Life.
I found Everything.

I was having a rough day today. I can't explain all that happened, but the enemy was challenging my heart. I fought back. I pressed in tonight even with the distractions the Devil was throwing against me. By God's grace I kept seeking Him, I kept pressing into His presence, I kept fighting to regain back my heart. God captured it tonight. Something in my heart broke open during our prayer meeting at the house of prayer. I felt the song coming. One of my favorites, I sang it, I prophesied it, I gave it my all, with everything in me...& it set me free.

I found Him tonight.
For a moment in time I was in heaven.
I was in heaven while still on earth.
My heart was set free.
My spirit was filled with joy.
My body was engulfed in His presence.
My mind was at peace.
My heart was re-captured by His beauty.
He is so good.
So wonderful.
Nothing in this world can compare to Him.
He is all of me.
He is everything.
He is all I need.
He is all I want.
He is everything.
I love You Jesus.
When all else fails in this life...
There You are.
Forever faithful.
Absolutely beautiful.
If I have nothing else in this life
I will be happy.
Because I have You.
All I want
All I need
Is You.

Lifehouse- Everything

Find me here
Speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That is leading me to the place where I find peace again
You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the life to my soul
You are my purpose
You are everything
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this
You calm the storms
You give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart and you take my breath away
Would you take me in
Would you take me deeper now
Because you're all I want
You are all I need
You are everything, everything

11 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 07:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen :)

 
At 4/05/2006 07:27:00 PM , Blogger Steve Van Diest said...

Jaeson, we're praying for ya. Thanks for leading in the mission. We're in a conference with 200 or so local CCC leaders and our national leaders and we're tossing all out all that we have and maybe starting over. I thiink this could be something amazing for our ministry. Pray that God will show up and not us just doing another strategy.

thanks and love ya.

 
At 4/05/2006 09:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." (Proverbs 18:24)

Jesus with you!!!

 
At 4/06/2006 02:53:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy." John16:20-22

Nothing is impossible in God:)

 
At 4/07/2006 01:16:00 AM , Blogger Karin said...

Amen...stay strong!

 
At 4/07/2006 10:37:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

total and irrevocable surrender is so awesome! :)

 
At 4/07/2006 03:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only in our weakness do we realize how much we need God. Its so great that you would show your weakness to the world. You are def. a role model to so many and when we look at you we see you as "super man" doing amazing things for God but then again we are all the same. We go through trails ... we are simply human and fall.... I pray that you will continue to inspire those around you, wherever you go. I also think one thing we need to do as christians is to show that we are weak! to boast in our weaknesses so the world sees that our lives aren't perfect, that we aren't robots, that we also have feelings and emotions. :O) Thanks for sharing your struggle!

 
At 4/07/2006 08:28:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not give up.. this battle is worth living and dying for.:)

-gRaCe-

 
At 4/07/2006 08:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup... Jesus loves you whenever you walk.
Let's cheer for Jesus! =)

 
At 4/08/2006 03:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

may god bless you and keep you. keep running! ^____^

 
At 4/11/2006 01:25:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, He is more than enough.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home