Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back from Taiwan....3:55am

hmmm..so I'm back from a round the world trip. London>India>Hong Kong>Taiwan>LA......

It is 3:55am in the morning and I just got done watching "Shawshank Redemption" and "Sassy Girl" yes...the Korean chick flick. What is wrong with me? Anyways, both movies were touching in their own ways & yes...I cried "again" somehow I seem to cry easily in movies. Shawshank...mmm...too powerful of a movie I don't have words to describe. Sassy Girl..haha..wish life could be that coincidental~it was sweet tho :P

This last mission trip was..."a trip" straight up. It started out horrible & ended up wonderful :) God knows how to surprise you for sure. Maybe I'll write more on it later. As of now...I'm on melatonin but it doesn't seem to be totally working. Tis...the reason why I am typing a bunch of non sense at 3:58am in the morning. Lord have mercy...I'm retarded. hmmmmm....I am now standing in front of 3 months of nothingness... :) it shall be good times. word up. nite or should i say morning?

7 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 07:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Jaeson,

It seems that you haven't got enough sleep.

Hope you to sleep off your tired.

"...for he grants sleep to those he loves." (Psalm 127:2) Abba Father loves you. Sleep well in His love.

God bless you!!!

 
At 8/31/2006 08:17:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. you're not retarded <3

 
At 9/01/2006 05:42:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

^U^ u back home ahh?
it's Jasmine!^^
@@saw our pix?
that's a gift for u!!
thanx that u praying for us!
i had 1~2month to be upset...
but now i think it's time..
time to wake up!
i wanna read the"YOUR BEST LIFE NOW"again...
i think that i need to..
need to run back into Jesus's arms..

 
At 9/01/2006 04:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some sleep and some shaved ice! DON'T FORGET TO WAIT UPON THE LORD AND GLAZE HIS BEAUTY!

 
At 9/01/2006 11:30:00 PM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

thnx jasmine for the cd rom pix! my prayers are with u and baby jaeson...keep faith ..the best is yet to come!

 
At 9/12/2006 03:21:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WhAt??? You were in Taiwan?!? i just got back from Taiwan Aug. 29 after 3wks there! it's been so eyeopening after my much stagnant state...thnx for going there! so many including my fmly don't know Christ and i just feel so new & awkward + such a wimp compare to you. first heard you in your revival cd...world events...Dutch Papers 'bout endtime i found in suitcase...(female) asian amrcan...an unknown unconfort + stirring of heart & more...could they all be coincidence?
PS, rest if you must... by the way, melatonine works only if you block all sources of light :)

 
At 9/12/2006 03:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WhAt?! You were in Taiwan?!? i just got back from there Aug. 29 after 3 wks! Thanks for all you're doing there and everywhr else...many including my fmly there dn't know Christ. I feel so new & awkward + such a wimp compare to you. Taiwan was such an eyeopener for my sense of hopelessness + cynically stagnant period. first heard u in a revival cd...Dutch papers 'bout endtimes found in my suitcase...asian (female) amrcan...world events...rare insights...a weird sense of stirring inside + more...could they be all coinidence??...
PS, melatonine should work when you block all sources of light :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home