Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hillsong - Mighty To Save! I love it!

I was there at Hillsong Conference in July, the atmosphere was electric. I love this song it's one of my favorites, it's sooo ANOINTED, I can feel it just watching and praising God to this, I love to worship God! I love His manifest presence! Come Holy Spirit come! You are mighty to Save Jesus!

Thanks for the prayers for UT tonight, the Holy Spirit fell in the middle of campus, students were repenting of sin, crying out for the infilling of the Holy Spirit, students obeyed God and immediately were baptized in water tonight, reports came in of students being divinely healed of sicknesses, it was like being in the middle of the temple square in the book of Acts. This is just night one, keep interceding, we ask for more Holy Spirit!

One day, in the middle of every college campus we will be worshipping like this in the outdoors, in every stadium in every city across the nations, WORSHIP GOD!

2 Comments:

At 3/29/2007 03:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mina-san, ganbatte kudasai!!! (Everyone, please do your best!) =) but don't overexert yourself. hope you get to do some exercises and relax a bit. Follow the LORD and let Him direct your path and you're sure to find whatever answer is right for you! Godspeed to you my friend.

 
At 3/30/2007 11:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home