Friday, November 19, 2004

To all my friends in Hong Kong,

There has been a rumor that some have read my blog and think I am involved in
"astrology" because they saw on my personal profile "scorpio" as my sign. I would
just like to make a clarification that "blogger.com" automatically posts your
astrological sign and other information when you type in your birthday. I had no idea
that this was part of their system and I did not recognize this until it was brought
to my attention by concerned individuals. I repudiate and reject any involvement
in these astrological practices. As I pray most would obviously know I would never
be involved with such things which are clearly offensive to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Also, to those in Hong Kong who are concerned about language I use in this personal journal.
I realize different cultures have different tolerances & definitions for words. Please understand
that the language used in these writings are my personal thoughts from an American
culture context. If you have a problem contact me personally at my email
jaeson@gmail.com I would be more than available to explain the thoughts in my journal.
Honestly, it pains me to think some would question my heart intention
to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ in this generation. I pray all would seek God, read the Word
and discern in their spirit before questioning or spreading false accusation. Whatever the case,
I bless those who do have concern I understand your reasoning. At the end of the day,
I am doing my best to obey and please my God, answering to Him & I realize with the
passion He has given me, I must simply do what I see the Father doing. God bless to all.

Sincerely,
Jaeson Ma

3 Comments:

At 11/22/2004 01:02:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Jaeson
Thank you for all you've done for us, and I really want you to know that after attended the Passion Generation activities last time, my friend choose his new life to follow Jesus, he read the Bible, go to Church every Sunday from that week till now and stop smoking and gambling. On the other hand, he shares the Gospel with his roomate and join the prayer meeting too.

I'm so encourage to see so many friends are changing and they have a close relationship with Jesus. Also I'm so glad to know you and learn from you, because this is my prayer in these several years, I really hope to see the one like you so love the youth and Our Heavenly Father too.

Thank God
God Bless
Message from HongKong

 
At 11/29/2004 06:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this guy and back this brother up in all that he does. He has proven himself to be a man of integrity and a man whom I truly respect and honor. He is who he is off stage as he is on stage.

your brother,

ben hui

 
At 9/10/2008 09:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find it funny that they would say such things lol. but anyways i can somehow relate to how you feel. some people do have too much time in their hands. God is with you. you have my prayers.

GBU

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home