Saturday, September 02, 2006

Around Da World & Back!

Around Da World & Back! (London, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan & back to Cali!)



















So here are some random pix from my Taiwan trip. I went with Caleb Lin and Christine Hsu. Haha...we basically became like siblings as the trip progressed. Christine turned into my lil sis and I think we almost killed each other...one night she tried to egg me, too bad I grabbed her hand and broke the egg over her own face haha!!! Neways...moving on!
















The trip started off crazy wack because we got stuck in London during the attempted airport bombings. On top of that, my travel agent never told us we needed visas to get into India so we had to wait in London nearly 4 days to get our visas...& it never came. I had to cancel our trip to Chennai India where I was the main speaker for the ICIC (International Childrens Intercessor Conference). I was supposed to speak to 3000 orphans who are now 3000 24/7 praying warriors. I felt sooooo bad. I still don't know what to think, but to trust God that He will work it out for the good.

Caleb and I finally "escaped" from London and got stuck in Bombay India. That is a whole other story, but let me just say we didn't think we would make it out alive. It was utter chaos and insanity in Bombay. No words to explain...it just sucked.



But things began to turn around as we ended up resting in Hong Kong for two days visiting family and friends before our mission to Taiwan. Caleb got spoiled like a lil brat from relatives haha...he was like a kid in a candy shop!



As for me, the stop in HK was very divine. Not only was I able to meet with family and friends but turns out the Media Company we started a few months back has been thriving and a community of Christian artists, producers, actors, musicians etc have been meeting together regularly to pray, worship and discuss revolutionizing the Asia entertainment industry for Christ. This gets me excited...we will be launching a media site in 2007.

I also got to visit our student leaders conference that was focused on "PURITY" It was great to see thousands of students repent, rethink and repurpose their lives to live in complete holiness and stand for purity in a sexually saturated society. Purity will be one of the greatest battles this generation will face, but with Christ all things are possible Psalm 119.

Taiwan was Powerful



Taiwan was a surprise indeed. Now that I have traveled back and forth for nearly 2.5 years mobilizing campus revival I honestly believe we are in campus "harvest" time!!! The hunger level of the students & release of Holy Spirit power was unprecedented like I have never seen.

Hmmm....before I got off the plane I asked Holy Spirit what He desired to do on this Taiwan mission. I got two words in my spirit "Change History" and looking back after two weeks of intense ministry I believe revival history is changing right now in Taiwan.

We challenged and trained thousands of student leaders from Southern Taiwan, Northern Taiwan to the First Nations on how to transform campuses through connecting leaders, mobilizing 24/7 prayer, power evangelism and planting simple churches. The response was astounding and the anointing was more powerful than I have witnessed in a long long time. The presence of God was so thick in each meeting you would think you were in a Benny Hinn Crusade!

Just some highlights....

> 1200 Student Leaders across the country committed to starting 24/7 prayer rooms
on their universities and to join the Year of Partnered Prayer (YOPP) movement!

> 1000+ Student Leaders committed to planting simple churches among un-reached student groups on their campuses within 1 year! Each with a goal of winning 10 students this school year. We are expecting 10,000 new believers in our 2007 summer conference to equip and train!

> 500+ Student Leaders committed to missions in China, East Asia, Back to Jerusalem! They each committed at least 2 years to be tent making missionaries on universities or to work as young professionals in East Asia to win souls, make disciples and plant simple churches along the Silk Road B2J!!! This was an answered prayer as we asked God for at least 500 students to volunteer on this Taiwan mission!

> Signs, wonders, miracles broke out in every meeting.
The anointing was so strong. The coolest part was training students in Prophetic Evangelism. We had them group into groups of 2-5. Then we had them hear God's voice prophetically for "people, places, things" they wrote down what they saw or heard. Then we sent them out into the city (next to the university where we held our conference in Chungli) to look for the prophetic word trusting Holy Spirit to guide them to bless somebody with God's power! Dude...it was insane!!! We had more than a dozen testimonies of CRAZY DETAILED prophetic encounters where Holy Spirit revealed to them where to go, turn, who to pray for and people getting rocked on the streets, healed, saved, delivered, blessed ...it was NUTZ!!!!

Pastor Phillip Montofa HOT DANG!!!

Ok...so I can't explain who, what, why this person has come into my life. Let me just say that I met someone (the other conference speaker/trainer) that I don't believe is human. This guy Pastor Philip...I don't have words to describe his love for God, his love for people, his passion for Taiwan. At first I didn't know what to think of him (is he just another charismatic hot shot?) He turned out to be the oppossite and he became my big bro. He is a 32 year old pastor from Indonesia. He pastors a student church network of over 30,000 and he is the real deal. The anointing on his life could only be compared to Reinhardt Bonnke, Billy Graham, Benny Hinn, Katheryn Khulman, Carlos Anacondia and some other of God's generals. It was so strong, literally when I spoke with him I would have to hold onto my chair because the anointing was soooo strong. But more than his anointing, was his walk with Holy Spirit. He knew Holy Spirit, loved Holy Spirit and walked with Holy Spirit moment by moment. He had no fear of man, preached with power but also preached with conviction. In one of the student services at Bread of Life he gave an altar call and people came running down the aisle, screaming at the top of their lungs to be saved from their sins, it was unreal. It was like watching some of the great reformers preach a message on judgement and grace. He preached like Jonathan Edwards, Charles Finney, & you knew those who were listening to the preached word were soundly saved. I've studied apostolic preaching for years, I think I finally found an apostolic preacher. I've never seen people running to the altar, screaming at the top of their lungs to be saved. It was unreal...it was book of Acts type stuff. Preaching was not in persuasive words, in fact sometimes he didn't even preach, he just cried, or said a phrase and hearts broke open. He preached in the demonstration of the Spirit and Power! It was awesome.


(Ewen & Vanessa, Jon & Eileen, Timothy & Angela, Me, Pastor Philip & Eirene, Alyson having tea on top of Taipei!)

What was a blessing was getting to know his heart. We became partners in ministry. Along with Pastor Ewen, Jonathan and Timothy from Bread of Life Taipei we covenanted to "Take Asia for Christ" specifically targeting the youth culture. What lies ahead...wait, watch and see. I can't share right now what the Lord has spoken to us to do in order to reach every campus, city and nation in Asia....but I'm excited! A new sound of revival is awakening in Asia!!!

Aborigine Student Revival Conference!

New Cool Friends

Another note...Caleb, Christine and I were so blessed to meet so many cool new friends. From the two Andy's in Kaoshiung, Arnie in London, Joe Riffe, Monique, Amy, Amos & Colin, Jesse from Canada and the list goes on...the biggest blessing of the trip was meeting new friends :)

Lastly, I'm just blessed man. I was so scared coming into this trip not wanting to do ministry the way I used to. I asked God for grace and mercy to even preach the true Gospel. He came through each day. I was tired, but it was a good tired. I faced challenges, set backs and inner issues arose that were still there, but overall, God overcame every mountain in my way. I'm actually back in Los Angeles not burnt out, but refreshed and excited about what is in store next! This is a first time in a long time to feel this way...

I am going to take the next 3 months off to rest, write and focus on my Fuller Seminary courses. I just got accepted today into the MAGL program woohooo! But I'm going to need alot of grace, focus and discipline to see it all through. More than anything else, I just want to "live" each day to the full, experience the blessing of each and every relationship God brings into my life, to stay faithful, to truly find a place of rest in my soul and learn to no longer work for God, but work with God to accomplish His will.

Please pray for me. Pray I stay in the center of God's will and that I carpe diem each day. :) amen.

11 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 03:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pastor Jaeson. So glad to hear that your trip was a good experience for you. It is awesome to hear the things that God is doing around the world. I will definitely pray for you. You take care now. May God continue to make His face shine upon you and be gracious unto you.

 
At 9/03/2006 06:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

School opens. Dear Pastor Jaeson, Congratulations! You are also part of a cohort of students. May God bless you on taking the Master of Arts in Global Leadership program at Fuller Theological Seminary.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us." (Ephesians 3:20) God bless you!!!

 
At 9/03/2006 08:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahhaha.. I guess it's a small world after all. Pastor Philip is actually my pastor when I was still indo. Yeap.. he really was a man of annointing.. Someone whom I look up to... Good to know that you got to meet with him.. :)

Anyways, rest up, you deserve it ^^. Take care!

-gRaCe-

 
At 9/04/2006 08:20:00 AM , Blogger ANdrew said...

Hey it was such a great experience translating for you and Caleb.

every meeting was like an anoiting rush for me~ now i experience God in such realistic forms!! Cant wait till term strts!

 
At 9/04/2006 11:01:00 AM , Blogger St. Lily said...

i can't wait to see/hug you at RHOP

 
At 9/04/2006 11:01:00 AM , Blogger St. Lily said...

i can't wait to see/hug you at RHOP

 
At 9/05/2006 12:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank Father for gathering all of us in Taiwan. It's really a great blessing that we can see the revival by ourselves...though it means more works...haah.

Yo,it's just a beginning! Let's rock the world..^0^

By the way, we'll try to find out some new yummy for you in coming winter....

 
At 9/07/2006 11:15:00 AM , Blogger Jaeson Ma said...

yoooo andrew wats ur email dude? hit me up! blessings jaes

 
At 9/07/2006 12:17:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey PJ:
It's awesome to know you are spreading the fire to Europe, India and Taiwan. So funny to see you with Christine since I went to church with her. lol.

BTW, did you get the picture that I sent of the four pastors from Nyack?

W.

 
At 9/08/2006 10:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

always feel so excited after reading your posts. Praise the Lord for what He's doing all over the world!!! =)

 
At 9/08/2006 10:29:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

always feel so excited after reading your posts. Praise the Lord for what He's doing all over the world!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home