Monday, December 27, 2004

in God's hands...

well...tonight was an interesting night. Everyday with God unfolds another part of His plan. I can't understand it at times, but all I can do is trust that He is good. That He knows best & as long as I seek ye first the kingdom in all things, everything else will fall into place. I know I can be sure that God's perfect will, will be done~ even if I don't know whether I am doing His perfect will. For all things work together for the good of those who LOVE HIM and are called according to His purpose. God is good. Thank you Lord this Christmas for my Dad, my Mom, my sisters & my friends. Without you in all these relationships, I would not be able to see the beauty in each. I had a important talk with a good friend tonight, one that I know, no matter what, whatever becomes of our friendship, we will be friends to the end. Trust in the Lord with all your heart lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 Yes, Jesus be thou my vision, my satisfaction, my breath and my life. Lead me in the straight and narrow and keep me on Your righteous right path. Keep me from my own desires, purify my desires by Your Word. Bless my family and friends & thank you, thank you so much for all that you have given me up to this point & I know it will always only get better. Love always lasts forever. For God is love.

1 Comments:

At 5/30/2006 07:21:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God bless you, Jaeson.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home